Thread: Belt of Justice

Belt of Justice

I found one of these but it only had 3 deck slot, the DB says there is one that gives 6 deck. Does anyone know if the DB is wrong or if one is really out there. I even tried to right click it to upgrade but didnt work.

Can I ask where you found it? That could help to know where to find a 6 slots one.

Subway, but I don't know if a ql 200 Belt would be there

May I ask what dropped it ?

* starts polishing his soldier alt's div 9 *
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Big boss, hits for over 100 dmg every hit, you need "at least" team of 6 lvl 22-24 twinked and buffed

Thank you ! Very interesting. My sold is 23 now... boss hunting is definitely in order
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

is it possible to upgrade it i heard with another item to get the 6 slot

Originally posted by R0dRIgEz
    is it possible to upgrade it i heard with another item to get the 6 slot
    seems interesting, if anyone finds out how to upgrade the belt please keep us updated

Originally posted by Kiri

seems interesting, if anyone finds out how to upgrade the belt please keep us updated
    No, Belt of Justice isnt upgradeable item. How it looks it drops only in "Subway" dungeon so it will be always low level belt only.

Rutrun, off the subject here...

Were you playing Unreal Tournament 2003 last night? This bastard named rutrun kept killing me...If it's you, expect some hardcore payback baby! hehe
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

lol deacon, im about to get the game yes, if i do ill contact you, but it wasnt me unfortunatly come play some wc3