Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah,

I'm looking to start a guild. My character is a low level but i tend to progress slowly because I help people alot. I have some experience and the basics down. So i want to start a guild of like minded individuals. People who will help newbies out. Anyone is welcome, well almost anyone. I would like to do some roleplaying, some adventuring, and just some plan old shooting stuff up. Also have an some rules. I plan on making an Msn Groop for the organization once the organization get's enough members. Plan to start playing as soon as my computer will finish downloading the software.

Thumbs up organization

More clarification, i plan on having 3 different characters, a OT enforcer, neutral engineer, and a clan mp. Anyway, what i want to do is this. Organize the organization into hunting teams called patrols, this way they can level fast if they want but people can group with other people too. Also, when we are large enough, split into more than one department, the newer guys with the older guys, but would still be in the same organization. When we get new members teach them the basics of the game, then let them lose. Well i'm dreaming but we all need big dreams. Experienced players could be advisors, then generals then flag generals. i am open to ideas, if anyone has some or advice.

Ooooo.... Can my lvl 20 some thing doc join? (Haven't played the poor guy in 2 months )
    And then I gave him a tell about... Hey, where are you going?
    (Why is it that when ever I post on a thread, it dies and no one ever posts again??)

YES! YES! YES!

He's probably a higher level than my guy but if you want he can. My only concern is that you play him sometimes. Maybe he can be an advisor. I want to get in game as soon as possible. I have a website, http://groups.msn.com/steveosteamo i plan on putting a section on the organization there. Could you give me more details.

perhaps you have gone the wrong way about your idea.
    Their are many clans who want to help newbies.
    And many clans who cater for low levels with money armour advice nanos etc etc

My clan very much do this.

We also want to become very much involved in this story we have already allied with a few clans and are attempting to gain some interest from Omni so we can begin proper story lines.

Send me a tell if you might think about joining us

Or if you don't want to become part of an existing clan then feel free to ally with us and we will give u as much support as you need.

I myself have only had the game a month.

I spend a lot of my time helping the new members of my clan

I am still only lvl12 with my main agent
    although I have a lvl6 meta p
    lvl9 agent
    lvl3 adventurer

and a few guys on the test server
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

nope

actually i was told there wasn't many until i reached level 20, and the last time i've played i didn't seem many that were. I still like my idea. I'm not against joining another clan it's just, well, i don't know of many.

Very much interested

Hey all!

Do you have guild names yet?

I am very much interested in the concept. I'm a 16lvl Clanner Agent right now, play mostly solo but enjoy helping out newbies. I haven't teamed much yet, so don't know the ins/outs of it yet. Still learning something new each day. I've been on/off for 1 year now, and am finally finding some time to play.

I'll be on later tonight in the Athens area, so feel free to /tell

BTW, The character is Malkeli, due to a misspelling on creation. lol
    Dreston:Noob Agt on Rimor

Talking YES! YES! YES!

okay, my char's name is elishan1 i hope to be on by tommorrow if it will download. Contact the other person on this. Okay? Which server are you guys on? I will probably have to start another character if you guys are all clan.

Clan name

Scouts of Ruba-Kan would this be okay?

rules

1. We take care of our own
    Means we'll get you equipped the best we can and train u as best we can
    2. We leave no one behind
    means no leaving fellow members to fend for themsleves
    3. We never, ever, beg,
    Asking for buffs is one thing, but no panhandling

Also I think we may have enough for a patrol
    Patrol assignments
    Doc-Healer
    Agent- group control
    Me-tank(not the best one i admit) I will probably have to reset my skills to one handed melee
    Last edited by Agreenknight; Nov 14th, 2002 at 04:05:28.

Re: rules

I am on at night New York City time (-5:00GMT) from about 7-11 frame

My current agent is on Rubi-Ka 2, at lvl 17 as of tonight.

I'm still learning how to team, so what do you mean by group control. What equip/nano's are best. I don't have any false profession yet, though that will be coming up soon.

Rules and name are good.

I'll /tell you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Agreenknight
    1. We take care of our own
    Means we'll get you equipped the best we can and train u as best we can
    2. We leave no one behind
    means no leaving fellow members to fend for themsleves
    3. We never, ever, beg,
    Asking for buffs is one thing, but no panhandling

Also I think we may have enough for a patrol
    Patrol assignments
    Doc-Healer
    Agent- group control
    Me-tank(not the best one i admit) I will probably have to reset my skills to one handed melee

Your falable leader

Group control is where you don't let them gang up on the guy. Usually a trader would do this but since we don't have a trader right now... If there is other things that you could do let me know. I will have to do some research because honestly i don't know. Your farther than i am.

My character is level twelve if anyone has anything they think we should add let me know.
    Last edited by Agreenknight; Nov 14th, 2002 at 19:02:39.

I can do group control by initiating battle from long range, either Aimed Shot or normal. Not too sure yet how a mob decides who to aggro, but there are ways to influence it. I think who's doing the most damage can influence, as can person initiating the attack. I've got a low-level DoT and root, but I need to look at upgrading in the next couple of lvls.

We can learn as we go, and pick&choose other's to flesh it out fully.

Scouts of Rubi conboard

it's on my site under my interests next to RPG's

Oh, since i plan on playing a clan mp it should be good. MP's 1h combat skills are cheapest. That's how i kind of messed my character up last time. Someone gave me a gun and i spent alot of point into that. So we live and learn. Plus I get anger manifestation.
    Last edited by Agreenknight; Nov 16th, 2002 at 20:32:01.

Groups

My reasoning for wanting to get people into groups is because it will allow them to level faster besides it's enjoyable to have people to play with.

I am Gdragoknight

i'm in and i had fun. Oh, anyone know a person with a transmutator i got alot monster parts to sell.

Thumbs up Big Up respect

I very much like the way you have gone about organising this clan idea of yours.

I would very much apreciate someone else like that in my.

There is an opening currently for someone like you to be put in right at General status.

You would be head of training.

Please would you contact me

halodevotee@hotmail.com

You have a very good structure to this, I think it would be more beneficial to you to impllement these schemes into an existing clan.

As a General you have recruiting and promotion privileges as well as demotion and kicking.

I cannot stress enough how much of an assett you would be.

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

let's get together oh yeah yeah

Honestly i will have to think it over. Send me a tell. Right now i want to get my character up and running and honestly i need to relearn alot of stuff(relearned alot of stuff last night but i'm still not there). But i hope that won't take long. prime's name is gdragoknight. Feel free to contact me. I'm pretty interested though. Oh, he's level 5 i think, what can i say i get by with a little help from my friends.
    Last edited by Agreenknight; Nov 19th, 2002 at 14:31:51.

I'm thought about it and .......

could you guys help me out with nano's, implants, and some armor currently i have only what i started with. I would like a transmutator for general use and all the stim kits, key duplicators, nano generators, and healing kits i can handle. I have alot of monster parts I could use to purchase things if they were made into blood plasma. If it is okay with the other people who said they wanted to be in this.
    I talked to another guild last night and they are looking for members perhaps you guys would like to merge?
    Last edited by Agreenknight; Nov 19th, 2002 at 21:57:46.

A good idea would be to add some of the important members of my guild to your buddy list that way you could contact me or them whenever we were on.

Is your guild created yet?

If so gve me the name so I can add them too.

If not don't worry we will meet you wherever and whenever you are free.

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast