Thread: Level 58 soldier looking for an organisation

Level 58 soldier looking for an organisation

Name's Malevol and it means "your mother can cry for her son"

I'm neutral, which, in my mind, means I get to shoot anybody if I need to. Having no side can be great, but if you are convincing enough I may well choose to join the Clans or OT. Of course, neutral organisations are more than welcome.

Addicted to multiwield, my policy is : shoot first, shoot again, shoot some more and then interrogate the remains. Extreme prejudice is my middle-name. My character is well balanced, with most soldier nanos, armor and implants at my level or above, and a pair of level 68 Sleekmaster Classic, soon to be upgraded to level 79.

I'm a serious roleplayer (for over 10 years now), honest and reliable both in real life and in AO. Unfortunately, the nature of my real-life obligations means that you can't tell when I may be able to connect. I may log in any (sometimes every) day of the week at any time, for no less than 3 hours at once. If you can cope with the randomness of my time-table, then I'll be more than happy to join you.

My interest in joining an org is to further my AO experience, eventually to take parts in events that affect the whole world (Rubi-Ka, of course, not the Earth !). Long term agendas suit me perfectly, as I see no reason to leave AO before it is discontinued. If you are into gang wars, terrorism, assassination, powerplay, infiltration, coups d'états or similar activities, I am definitely your man.

If your org is just about getting the most headcount, or is filled only with newbies, don't bother asking me. I'm in AO for the roleplaying, not for the only goal of reaching level 200.

Finally, some tech info : I use a pair of Athlon XP 2100+ machines with 256 MB RAM, insane ammounts of hard disk space, DSL 512/128 Kbps with router and GE-Force III graphics cards. OS is Win-2000. They usually don't crash unless a meteor destroys them. Frame rates are OK, ping is perfect.

Thanks for your attention.

(edited out a typo)
    Last edited by Malevol; Nov 12th, 2002 at 00:11:05.

Hm, a bunch of idiots these ppl must be to not reply here.

I like your description. I'm General of an Omni-tek organization called Shadow Syndicate..... send Ofos a /tell when you get a chance and maybe you and I can work something out.

btw, j/k, you ppl aren't ALL idiots.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

NLF!

The Nanomage Liberation Front is a great, neutral, roleplaying guild, and they are voting on letting opifexes join soon. If Lowbie Assault stops amusing me, I'll probably join them if the opifex bill goes through. Their leader, Manamatrix, is wonderful also. Give her a tell .
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Talking Hum hum...

I wouldn't want to be rude, Stexer, but didn't you see the thread tittle ? I'm a SOLDIER, not a nanomage. Oh, and by the way I'm also an Opifex. So it seem you really got off-topic here.

You probably have a Perception of -150. Remind me to stand back next time you attack a mob

Errr

I don't want to sound rude, but I'm not sure your chances of getting a guild are high after that post. A nanomage is a breed, not a profession. Your profession is: Soldier. The four breeds are opifex, atrox, solitus and nanomage. And if you had read correctly, they may be soon accepting opifexes.

Funny insults, but wow... try to think a bit about what you're posting instead of the cleverness of your remarks.

-Stexernessityness
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Thumbs up MEA MAGNA CULPA

Sincerely sorry, Stexer !

Guess I'm the one with the -150 Perception... I read "nanotech" where you wrote "nanomage". Duh ! And to think I've got a huge 19" display and still couldn't read correctly...

As I'm not one to deny my mistakes (like Funcom with the 14.6 patch, or Microsoft with Win-ME) I'm ready to take a good poke, flame or nuke any time you want.

Thank God, most fights against NPC's are done at point blank range. Spares me the hassle of aiming

Malevol, expert in collateral damage

Is '/offer retract' a command?
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Originally posted by Malevol
    Sincerely sorry, Stexer !
    As I'm not one to deny my mistakes

Good show then, replied before your showed up for me, btw

No Problem :)

It's fine =D
    /accept retract

Talk to you ingame maybe.

-Stexy
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Hi Vamp !

Sorry I didn't /tell you yet but I haven't logged in much since the 14.6 patch was released. I'm spending much time debating the NPC pet issue in the forum. And I needed some time to get info on your organisation.

Unfortunately, there's no link to your official site (do you have one ?)

The best solution is to meet in-game and have a good discussion. I'm particularly curious about Omni : the obligations, the benefits...

I'm also very much curious about the activities of the Shadow Syndicate, its involvement, the role-play...

I can arrange to be in Newland City tomorrow after 1600 GMT (Earth-time). Tell me if it's OK with you.

OOf!

Yeah, I actually haven't logged on for a day or so myself..... And I may not be on for awhile since.......

VAMP GOT INTO NOTUM WARS BETA!!!!!!!

but I'll talk to ya soon as I can

I'm ready, Ofos

Now I am ready to sign in the Shadow Syndicate. Name a place and time, and I'll do my best to be there and then.

Looking forward to our cooperation