Thread: Something Screwy going on!!

Question Something Screwy going on!!

With the dissaperance of the Council of Truth (OT Kidnapping), and the increased security at all Omni Grid and Whompa Locations, it would appear that Omni-Tek are about to launch a full scale assault on the Clans.

Already, any Omni Employee can wonder the Streets of Tir with impunity, whereas Clanners are killed on sight for going any where near Omni Tek claimed territory.

Now we have the rumours that Omni-Mines have discovered a huge Notum deposit within Clan Territory, and everything becomes clear.

Omni are planning to move into Clan Territory and plunder all of the resources.

OOC: This is getting tough for us clanners, Omni players already seem to have al of the advantages, and now with OT Guards placed at all the Whompa, and Grid points, we cannot take advantage of the Inflated Trade prices in Omni Territory either.

Its also kinda unfair to see hoards of Omni players grid into Tir when we canrt do the same in Omni territory.

((This isn't unintentional...they're setting the world of Rubi-Ka up specifically in this manner...))

I heed thy call

No, no, wait, this is all because of the infamous terrorist organization Council of Ares that is threatening to invade omni land with our vast armies of juggernauts, slayerdroids and elite troops.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Right... what juggs?? those small pets of yours? you would no stand a single chance against a battle hardened army of the corperation. those juggs you have, (if any at all) and the slayers is stolen designs, once we put your kind down, then we will sue you for copyright misuse, before we shoot you.

Silly clans, all talk.

Excuse me, I will put a tag "joke" on a joke next time to be sure you get it.

Never mind ... it was not meant to be the start of another useless discussion, it was supposed to return favors, cause I found that OTSEC posting to funny, haven't had such a laugh in days.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Talking Joke

I've not had such a good laugh either!

Blackpagan

Originally posted by Daimoness
    Excuse me, I will put a tag "joke" on a joke next time to be sure you get it.

Never mind ... it was not meant to be the start of another useless discussion, it was supposed to return favors, cause I found that OTSEC posting to funny, haven't had such a laugh in days.
    I second that, Lt. Thank you Bonefish.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.