Thread: anyone figured out how to use notum nuggets?

anyone figured out how to use notum nuggets?

I've noticed that in the description it says that they are used to make nanobots, which leads me to believe that they could be used in making CAS/barter armor. I've tried everyhing i can think of to turn them into something useful but can't seem to find the answer.

Anyone been succesful in this?

i figure that they are probably like 90% of the tradeskill processes in AO. bugged.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I'm beginning to think so too, or simply not implemented yet. Nonetheless I'm saving them up when I find them, just in case. That and starting to play on test

rumors around that you can refine them but no one knows exactly how or even if it has been done - anyone got any info on this - first to crack this egg will get a prize from me heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

My guess: they're used to create Notum Powder and Notum Essence, which appear to have a great and varied usage in new pharmaceuticals made with it and some new, special animal parts.

Since many of these new pharma tech's have descriptions that include Notum Powder, Notum Essence, and Notum Concentrate in them, and these do NOT appear in the DB yet, the process for refining these (i.e. the tools) aren't in game yet.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!