Thread: Sorry

Sorry

This is a full and unreserved apology to the team I abandoned on Friday night.

Killerdoc
    Edhunter
    Altez
    Ionblitz
    Ruffian (sp?)

At the boss room with less than 2k till ding I lost my concentration and died. In a childish fit I switched my pc off
    and went out unable to face starting the xp from scratch again.

It was childish and wrong and I'm sorry. I hope you managed to complete the mission with out me. And didn't waste too much time waiting for me to come back.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

hmmm........

This hasn't generated the flames I was excpecting.

Hate me people!! I abandond a team!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

well your sorry so I forgive you even if I was not in your team heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Re: Sorry

Originally posted by Kissysuzuki
    In a childish fit I switched my pc off and went out unable to face starting the xp from scratch again.
    Been there, done that. Know exactly how you feel. But keep this in mind.. AO is ONLY a game, no point in getting upset to the point of breaking things. In my opinion, you did the right thing.. turn the PC off.

Turn it off, get up, go outside, take a deep breath and laugh at how silly it is to get all emotional over a game

Current record loss of XP = 1.3 million
    Current record loss of XP = 16 million give or take 3 or 4mil.
    Last edited by Nediar; Nov 11th, 2002 at 00:24:48.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

hmmm........

This hasn't generated the flames I was excpecting.

Hate me people!! I abandond a team!
    Hate you? Nah. Could never do that.

A small thought crossing my mind saying "how childish of her"...perhaps. Hate? Nah. I only hate clanners. And I only do that in-game

-edit-
    maybe it's wrong of me to post this when I didn't even team with you. But you seem to want response....

Heh.... /terminated the other day wanting to get back to NLC faster since I was in the middle of nowhere. Forgot I hadn't saved Only 5 mill down the toilet.

well...its understandable...
    but consider this when leaving team while doing endboss, this can result in ure team not getting no xp from boss, and not being able to loot him...ive had this several times after 14.6, i think its an adjustment to prevent ppl from using the powerlvl exploit....

oh, and as a side note...always save before u go to mantis queen....lost a few million there yesterday
    and dont get upset about losing xp...especially at ure lvl, u can get xp fast and easy.. and losing xp means u can only do more exciting BS missions before u reach 200....which means more fun, yeah!