Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcom CaS armor roxors!

Originally posted by Tium

I'll give you a small clue here...

they ARE.
    And you missed the second part of my sentence: "and strip them entirely from missions."
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Re: Re: Re: It's Just Too Bad...

Originally posted by NutsnBolts
    Where, what playfield, what type of mob?
    Check the mob you usually ignore because the loot is "crap" and the XP isn't worth the time it takes to kill 'em, you know anun, mantis and such. I don't think playfield matters.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Hey, I was killin mantis for hours the other day and saw not a one chip. I was doin it 'cause I wanted monster bits. My arse is pooooooooor. Got lots of implant crystals though.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.

Wow CaS looks great.

Before seeing the Arcanum screenie I'd never even consider going for something, purely based on the assumption that it would look similar to graft

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Pffft all the cool people wear Notum Tank Armor with CAS Carbonum Dragon Grid Armor. If you don't already have it then you might as well be wearing a tube top and knee length cut off's. Backwoods banjo playing, cousin breeding, goat kissing, overalls and bear feet while drinking out of a jug marked "XXX" hick rejects.

Hmm nah fashion police isn't the career for me. I will toss on a coat over mismatched armor when I have to. I just think its cool to see some options that do not require 1) Camping 2) Ebay 3) jesus to acquire. Yay Funcom you guys did something right that didn't nerf anyone. Now just un nerf me from 14.6 and I will be happy. (er)
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

yes im very pleased with funcom on this, the armor looks great! Probably the best looking one besides dragon

Talking

Ooh..CAS Carbonum Dragon Grid Armor, you know where it drops? Or does anyone have a set for sale?
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

you just need to open any mission chest with a PLo8 and it's inside.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Re: Re: It's Just Too Bad...

Originally posted by Tium

So its ok for the whole planet to become the 'senpai coat club' once again?

Sorry but I know a good amount of people who have found several chips, including myself, and if its only the resourcefull

naah..the rarity only rewards and encourages ninja behaviour.. as if the Soul Frag prices wernt bad enough already.

Originally posted by Lordtritoch
    Just wait another week or 2 and then everyone will have it. Its like a trend before it was carb now its CAS... lol someone should make a guild called like fashion committe or something and then they can all point and laugh and say "loser, that is SO last patch!"
    LOL
    damn that was funny, and true.

That armor looks pretty damn good as a full set, very Evil.
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

I gotta get me a CAS helmet, gonna match my kirch kevlar just great!! Thanks Slag for writing this post since noone in game would tell me what kind of armor that was!!

And thanks to Redruum old friend for making this armor!!
    Luv from Northdiamond, hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12