Thread: Question about Ring of the Nucleus Basalis

Question about Ring of the Nucleus Basalis

I was clicking it but only got up to 20ncu, and it req only 421 treatment...Was wondering if this was a bug or what cause the DB said at ql 200 it gave 50 ncu and treatment over 1k. BTW I have over 421 treatment so I have no clue. Thanx

it probably only upgrades to the treatment req you have - so put on some omni med, go hit the stationary treatment clinic and get some treatemnet buffs
    If at first you dont' succeed, reload.

If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, loot it.

Where did you find this ring?
    Yagyu for life

You can get it from one of the 3 bosses in the new Subway dungeon...Max lvl to enter is 24.
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Originally posted by Kourena
    it probably only upgrades to the treatment req you have - so put on some omni med, go hit the stationary treatment clinic and get some treatemnet buffs
    he said that he had over the ammount needed

I have tried the ring on several chars with treatment as high as 800 or so - and it does not go above the 20 NCU/400ish treatment. You click it and get the place swap like before but stats are not upped.

So it seems like it wont go any higher. This is the ring dropped by Eumenides (Sp?), I heard the ring was dropped by the other two bosses to, so perhaps rings droped by them can go higher.

MB
    Magbyte - 210+ Soldier - Equipment
    Cratbyte - 220 Crat - Equipment
    Medbyte - 150+ Doc

About what Magic said:

I heard the ring drops from the others, but I'm sure I killed the hardest boss, with like the chains in his hands, mistake me if I'm wrong. The ring and belt have droped and the ring only went up to 20 ncu just to let you know.

About the 20 NCU stop, happened to me too, and I have waaaaay more than enough treatment to keep it going. Either the spawn item table is messed up or it's intentional that you can't get it to 50. Either way I was disapointed, but it's still a spiffy ring

-Fal

Cant go over 421 treatment req and 20 NCU buff.

its a hard cap
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.