Thread: Why do people say Crats charms are worthless?

Why do people say Crats charms are worthless?

I have never played a Crat and my friend just started one.. anyway he has been working with Charms. When a pet is summoned, he charms it and sends it back at the creator. Does this stop working at higher levels or is this hidden crat love?

In a team you will be fighting mobs that are too high to charm.

It's because when doing a team mission, usually all the mobs are too high level for whatever charm you happen to be using (their psychic is too high). Also the duration isn't very long and when it wears off suddenly in the middle of a fight sometimes you have problems for your team.

After 14.6 I was doing a mission and noticed that the engi mob pets were spawning up yellow and orange and charmed them, and was instantly teleported back to level 30 or so when charms were useful in a team. Had a heck of alot of fun walking around with a slayer behind me instead of my little data collector bot.

But this is more the exception than the rule, and in team missions of a moderately high level charms are indeed mostly useless.
    The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to conserve energy.

My Greatest fear is that doctors call what they do "practice."

Despana -Eremite Tamer Extraordinaire!
    Sangaril -A stab in the dark.

the missions i do, i cant charm the mobs pets cos they have to high of a psychic... i wish Crats had a Psy debuff.... hell i can barely mezz some of them they are so damn red... i wish i was as uber as them mobs are...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

charms are good at lvl 160+ when you are able to cast Total Mental Domination
    Leamartini - 219 Doctor Too good for enlightenment ...
    Claraa - 150 Bureaucrat Twink wannabe
    Poleemploi - 161 Agent On the way to froob enlightenment !

(04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: i tab +double
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: skillz
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: no time for t

I think you might of misunderstood. Crat charms are good in mutliple parts of a crats like. Its the traders charms that are worthless.

~aqua

Originally posted by Aqua
    I think you might of misunderstood. Crat charms are good in mutliple parts of a crats like. Its the traders charms that are worthless.

~aqua
    No kidding. Crat's charms are nice...I have rarely seen a crat that can't charm at least one of the better mobs in a mission. Unless the crat is gimped. Sometime the keyt is to get an MP in the team to keep you buffed.
    Well, just thought of one place mobs seem to be uncharmable. Foreman's office. All the mobs in there have >455 Psychic, even when debuffed.