Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: More Clothes!

Smile

Well, I want a social tab even if I´m self buffed in what I wear. The over equiping probably will be fixed by funcom sometimes sone, I hope, and then it will not matter if we have self buffed armor or not.

So Bump for more clothing of all kind and a social tab.

Talking

i agreaa though i push more for the not just painted on stuff i want hats and clothes with depth an mass. and cloaks and robes that are like that too. so BBBBUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP!!!!! :-)

Tattoos

I was thinking the other day about more tattoos. Tattoos for all the bodyparts for all genders. Why aren't there tattoos for for womens torso(I could really go on with the punchlines here but I won't).
    How bout a tattoo that fits in the backslot but covers the entire body? His/Her full body tattoos.

And lets not forget....... Leet Slippers!
    Full length leet fur coat(thats alot of leets)
    leet stoal for the shoulders
    leet hat
    leet fur lined panties
    leet pants and shirt
    Fuzzy dice for Yalm(leet fur)
    Leet fur seat covers for Yalm
    Leet fur stearing wheel cover
    ok the last 3 weren't clothes I got carried away.
    Last edited by Grimmtooth; Feb 18th, 2002 at 04:15:47.

bump bump
    We'll never stop thinking of more ways to be more social in AO, Funcom!
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Post My first reply on this post

Hi all!
    All I have to say at first is, have FC answered this thread with something? Cosmik, can you answer this?
    The big question is:
    How hard can it be to insert new social clothing into the game? eh?

And on some other issues about the clothing. What about the free marketing on RubiKa? Does it exist? Im not really sure of it, maybe we should check that on out too?
    I want the option to buy my clothes at non-miiir shops, that are non-****ty-clothes shops (Like the general store shops, or those NPC owned )

Ack
    well im right aint I ?
    what about free marketing? the answer:

There are no free market, Omni-tec kills enslaves everyone who wants different things. I mean, all OT employees are taught to think as a unified mind.
    A hive.

If you are Omni you can shop at Harry´s basic shops. Clothing booth carries some none Miir clothing most of the time.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Well, those that have met me in-game will know I'm 100% behind this idea. The more clothes, the more fashionable (or unfashionable to some) Cosmik becomes. Obviously, there are some things that we want to get out of the way first before we put more clothes in, but I'll get a hold of Miiir and try to persuade her to start a new fashion line.
    Cosmik I bet you dress like Al out of Quantum Leap.

We are in desperate need of cool male clothing.

Also someone mentioned in another post plastic surgery to alter out facial apperance. This would be great - I have met a few twins before.

Thumbs up BUMP!

I love the idea of more clothing lines and a social tab. It would be great with more formal wear, like wedding dresses and suits, ball-gowns etc. How about a see-through helmet? Imho helmets look ugly. Perhaps we could get "head-shields" which could be equiped in the same slots as helmets, so we have the option of not wearing ugly helmets, without losing AC? I also would like to be able to change hair-dues on my chars. How about costumes? U could dress up as a reet or rollerrat. Anyway this is just a few suggestions. Love this thread.

Hello FunCom????

BUMP.

BUMP.

If we bump this thread any harder, it'll fall over......

*still waiting on the SilkeX line of nightwear, fashion, and armor, and my red, silk-covered, round waterbed for my apartment*
    • Lvl48 Agent on RK1
    • 3D Graphics Programmer IRL
    • FORMER Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Programmer & Platform Manager (ERDAS, Inc.)

Plz, forget about clothes... there is MUCH more important issues in this game that needs to be fixed... at least thats what I think, but not everybody thinks the same as me..
    NT phone HOME!!

Please forget about more clothes?! Dont make me pissed.....
    Meow

mm

ok...
    If you "forget" about more clothes, people will start loose interest, im not saying everyone will, but some. Second of all, I dont think armor is all that important, since many occupations have pets. And if you are a petwielder you dont really need armor... or something like that hehe, I know I didnt need any...

Oh well.. once again I loose the red tape hehe...

Smile

Bump for more clothing and a social tab.

Angry

Arrrghh
    Is it so goddamn hard to just give us some new clothes FC???????????????????
    Friggin morons GRRRR

Unhappy Poore Silke

i feel for you man i really do but it will come im sure it wil just take time.

meow

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast