Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: More Clothes!

Thumbs down FC had you in mind when they created the HookerWear, MrSilke.

Will you stop that meow crap? If this is your idea of role-playing, you are doing a poor job. See, the impression you are giving is that you are a teenage boy trying to role-play a sexy woman (or, your idea of one, anyway), for reasons that should embarrass you. In case you didn't pick up on it, and your reply indicates that you didn't, Cat basically called you a cross-dresser (in real life).

You don't want to give people that impression, do you?

I think it's great to role play the other gender, provided you actually try to think and act like a member of the opposite gender, instead of a figure out of a wank fantasy. It's insulting to women and as noted above, embarrassing to yourself as well.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Re: FC had you in mind when they created the HookerWear, MrSilke.

Originally posted by FeloniousPunk
    Will you stop that meow crap?
    lol, something ive been thinking of saying for a while. but then i thought, freedom of speach. what has happened to the punk ethic? tut tut
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Hahahaha
    Well I guess you could see it that way to hehe..but I dont meow because of that...and you have gotten it all wrong hehe. And its not my idea of Roleplaying hehehe...
    So Meow

Re: Re: FC had you in mind when they created the HookerWear, MrSilke.

Originally posted by ReelBigFish

lol, something ive been thinking of saying for a while. but then i thought, freedom of speach. what has happened to the punk ethic? tut tut
    I had to give it up when I joined Omni
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

what?

outrage!!!! a punk working for the system??? smash the system!!!! fight the police!!! erm... yeah, although they do their best in a bad world, fight them anyhow
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: FC had you in mind when they created the HookerWear, MrSilke.

Originally posted by FeloniousPunk
    Will you stop that meow crap? If this is your idea of role-playing, you are doing a poor job. See, the impression you are giving is that you are a teenage boy trying to role-play a sexy woman (or, your idea of one, anyway), for reasons that should embarrass you. In case you didn't pick up on it, and your reply indicates that you didn't, Cat basically called you a cross-dresser (in real life).

You don't want to give people that impression, do you?

I think it's great to role play the other gender, provided you actually try to think and act like a member of the opposite gender, instead of a figure out of a wank fantasy. It's insulting to women and as noted above, embarrassing to yourself as well.
    Actually I think he comes off sounding like someone with Turette's Syndrome. (for those who don't know, it's a condition whereby sufferers constantly emit sounds with no ability to control themselves. Some people bark, some people shout out obscenities etc. The common denominator is that it is done at clearly inappropriate times and is compulsive.)
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Mm more clothing would be interesting. I would like...

100% customization.
    Like your own costume creation. :P Or funcom put me on dev... or something. Makeup maybe.

I want more customizationnnn... not just race based armor and miiir.
    .:: Isocyanate Doc
    .:: Onigiri Eng
    .:: Myaku MP
    .:: Maitrize Misc
    .:: Moruhine. Pita. Kechi!

More rubber suits..

I want more rubber suits. More colors and more varied designs.

And I want a blue rubber shirt. Gave my only one to this meow-ing fellow I met in the Reet, and I can't find another...

:P

How's it holding up, friend?

-C

Smile

Time to bump this thread again.

Hehe ones again I thankyou for that shirt, hehe, and yeah more rubbersuits please heh

bumpa bumpa bumpa
    meeeooooooow
    meow
    mrrrrrraaaaaauuuuuu

Cool Don't let it die!

More clothes! Varied clothes! And a brand other than Miir!

How about....

SilkeX Fashions
    SilkeX HardWEAR and SoftWEAR
    SilkeX Wearable Fantasies

(store slogans: "We're not Miir!" )

Put in some stores, give Miir some competition. Competition is good in a free economy!

And maybe some real furniture for our apartments! I still want my round red silk-covered waterbed for my pad. And chairs we can sit in. Tables we can't walk through.

(And it shouldn't be that hard to make it so that such furniture can't be placed outside an apartment. If it is, it becomes one of those little mission box thingys. No worries about people blocking entrances to shops and stuff!)
    • Lvl48 Agent on RK1
    • 3D Graphics Programmer IRL
    • FORMER Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Programmer & Platform Manager (ERDAS, Inc.)

Hrmmm

The best idea in this thread got totally glossed over....

The fellow who suggested adding a tab that lets us equip clothing on a seperate set of slots and having a command to display your social clothes instead of armor is a great one.

Honestly, the vast majority of people have to pay for buffs and build implants to get into armor that will let them survive. Taking it off so you can look spiffy while in town just isn't worth it.

Adding an option like this where you can switch to your social clothes without de-equipping your armor would be wonderful. Perhaps make it work in 75-100% zones though, so that it doesn't throw off people in PvP (seeing what kind of armor someone has can be a big help in PvP).
    Fausto "Dealbreaker" Age

Hahaha Shylara .. meeeeeeooooooww..... damn nice slogan hehe...my own clothing brand...hehe very meow......MEOW!

And Asmodan..I dont think..that idea got glossed over.....actually theres a separate thread for it hehe, this is just a more clothes thread meow....

I support the idea of colorable clothing....I want my Tank armour black to match my kevlar suit and nano helmet...

Eka - Got my heavy tank on the day they fixed the tank colour "bug"...chage it back

Shoe's cant have to many shoes....

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    Hahaha Shylara .. meeeeeeooooooww..... damn nice slogan hehe...my own clothing brand...hehe very meow......MEOW!

And Asmodan..I dont think..that idea got glossed over.....actually theres a separate thread for it hehe, this is just a more clothes thread meow....
    We're just bugging the hell out of Funcom until they give us what we want.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

good to know I have a few helping me here hehe meow

Arrow conditional agreement

As for new clothes, i am all for it.....stockings, garters and stuff....nice clothes, clubbin clothes, redneck clothes, leatherboy/girl clothes....all of it.
    *BUMP*

BUT...as for that *social tab*.....i am not sure about that. some of us have intentionally NOT twinked because we want to be able to wear clothes for social events. me, i dance well (won a dance contest in Babboon's not too long ago) and never dance with people in armor or with weapons. they made the choice to be non-self-buffable.....and i chose not to....

BUT if it was ONLY allowable in 100% zones....and if that would let me wear my formal black dress with my black sunglasses for a funeral, then i will *bump* that too...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooow!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast