Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: More Clothes!

Atroxes need their own thong section as well

Wink

Yuk! Euch!

Well give us more clothing anyway, even if it means giving antroxes more thongs.

I want to see some trenchcoats that are open in the front so you can see armor and such underneath.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Arrow Less thongs, less trenchcoats, less boots

I posted to the other clothing thread, but I'll post here so it gets bumped.

Okay, what if they just had 50 outfits in 10 different colors? It's the exact same outfit, but in a different color filter. That's an easy way to add SOME variety. Instead of a grey catsuit, you'd have a blue, green, red, white, etc. We have thousands of different types of weapons and armor, what about a few dozen different types of clothing? It's really a bonus for everyone, in the long run.

More uniforms would be nice. Uniforms for soldiers only, including medals on the shirt would be great. Grass skirts, wooden shoes, thigh-high boots, sarongs, flip-flops, sandals, togas, feather boas, pajamas (med cloaks look close! :P), t-shirts and jeans, socks and sneakers, jackets (NOT TRENCHCOATS FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING SACRED), professional and executive clothing, knee-length skirts.. male clothing should come in something other than black, too. Not everyone wants to be a lame Matrix-wanna-be or some lingerie-obsessed whatever. Some people just want to have a professional, unique character.

Come on, if the SIMs can have 30 zillion websites for skins, can't AO add a few more clothing stores? (unique, hard-to-find, lets have some variety in cities!)

"Anarchy Online: Where you'll always come to the party wearing someone else's dress."
    I just reactivated my old account...

Older characters:
    Coy "Nieshka" Bobieshka, Solitus Engineer. Omni.
    Seeker "Finniksa" Sorentzah, Opifex Martial Artist. Omni.
    Pious "Adnuntiatrix" Mohenjodaro, Opifex Fixer. Clan. Rubi-Ka Shadow Force. *dead org*
    Necole "Nikse" Cordiero, Solitus Soldier. Clan.
    ---My friends make me alt.

FAWK!yyyar!!!! wheres me pirate clothes an me eyepatch!!yar!!!!!ye ole pieces of **** why are there no fine theatre clothes so we can put up some show yarr!! then id put up a might fine pirate act yaaaaaar!!!!!

Talking

Originally posted by MissMaul
    I want to see some trenchcoats that are open in the front so you can see armor and such underneath.
    Good idea Maul.
    I want those open treanchcoats, like yesterday, so get some now.

*bump*
    Add new clothes! More sexy stuff! More rubber stuff! ASAP!!! :P

Originally posted by Spook

Good idea Maul.
    I want those open treanchcoats, like yesterday, so get some now.

YAY! Finally someone who says my name right

I hate being called Miss, especially when my 'real' online name is Ms.Maul
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

cloths !

and shoes too , ankle bracelets for that bare foot look
    and bracelets for that bare arm look too

cheaper cloths , more colors

a place to put the cloths in the apartment is a must !

I want some simple white shorts plus armored sunglasses

and a top hat , a tux with stockings

and more dance moves !!!

to show off the new clothing !

BUMP !

Wink

oh and fingerless gloves would be nice too

Talking

Yeah, black fingerless gloves would look realy mean with a black trenshcoat. I like it!

Talking

~bump~

More clothes please!
    Kamekazi Level 48 Fixer
    Blueberri Level 73 Enforcer
    Neffy Level 35 Adventurer
    Rhythm Level 10 Doc

Ooooh, fingerless gloves! w00t!

I would personally like to see normal glasses- not sunglasses, but regular ones.

And let us wear glasses with our cloak hoods!

Ohh, and we need wedding clothes! I would like a nice dress with gloves and high heels and a veil, and maybe a bouquet of flowers...and we need hat capabilities...
    ~~~~~

Cool

hmm... without recoding the hood with glasses would have to
    be one item .

wigs and masks for OCT 31 , BOO! >80

baby tees and more shirts with stuff on them

like Leets are people too

Talking BUMP !

we need this
    the now morphing adventurer
    with the paired swords 8)

Coven of Hunters

We need halloween costumes, too
    ~~~~~

Talking

thats a great idea , giant leet ones
    the now morphing adventurer
    with the paired swords 8)

Coven of Hunters

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112