Thread: Gun Testing room is needed

Gun Testing room is needed

I beg you Add one more room in Shops and call it Shooting range.
    In there you will have inmobile mobs with 1mil or so HP and different AC values.
    Something like this

§1 0 ac
    §2 500 ac
    §3 1000 ac
    §4 1500 ac
    and so on.

We need some place better that leets to test weapon damage. And i dont enjoy to kill Guards to get some kind of info from armored mobs.
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

Adding my meager vote
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Re: Gun Testing room is needed

Originally posted by Makarov
    I beg you Add one more room in Shops and call it Shooting range.
    In there you will have inmobile mobs with 1mil or so HP and different AC values.
    Something like this

§1 0 ac
    §2 500 ac
    §3 1000 ac
    §4 1500 ac
    and so on.

We need some place better that leets to test weapon damage. And i dont enjoy to kill Guards to get some kind of info from armored mobs.

Bump. along with no wear requirements on guns as long as you are IN THAT ROOM ONLY. Along with a special term that dispence's EVERY single weapon in the game so you can test out whatever you want.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Re: Re: Gun Testing room is needed

Originally posted by Turin

Bump. along with no wear requirements on guns as long as you are IN THAT ROOM ONLY. Along with a special term that dispence's EVERY single weapon in the game so you can test out whatever you want.

It would be fun to have but i fear that it would need more coding to make one room whit no wear reqs than to just to have one room whit some targets in it.
    Then you would also need to code so that weapon would unequip after you exit that room. In other words FC will not do it (to much work but to little gain)

So lets first try to get something simple.

Comeon how hard can it be to add one room (or you can place those targets in noob yards) and some Inmobile Targets whit large HP and different AC ratings. Those mobs would give you 1xp (if you ever kill one) and have 0-0(0) damage and 0m attack range.

Cosmik Cz or who else might se this. Please try to get it thru.
    It dont help you to gain LV faster/or get uber items. It only let you test your weapons.
    IMO this is a minor patch whit minimum needed work.
    No exploits, no bugs, no exp, no new items, no content but just a plain place where you go to test your weapons

Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.

Sounds great!

Hehe, I spent half an hour in the arena today, posing as Omni Ents biggest punching bag for a guildie that was testing his weapons

Of course, poor little unarmed me had to run when an enforcer came and tried to kill me with his lead pipe/alloy staff combo.. Hit me for *ghasp* 96/160 dmg over and over again. (/s nice hit! only 9k+ hp to go!!)

Hehe, yeah i was unarmed, didn't think people would be lame enough to attack unarmed people that had "/s don't attack me, this is just a weapons test". So now i know better.
    Splatmaker

Proud Ragnarok member

Splatmaker -- Enforcer
    Darquan --Soldier (Retired)

"Stop wasting air on my planet" - Meetloaf
    "Aman skattadu wattaman skattadu" - Anonymous crazy little trader

There you se.
    We all are having problems when we need to test weapons.
    WE NEED GUN TESTING ROOM!!!!!!!!!

*BUMP*

Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:

Totally Agree!!!!!
    What a great idea! I don't know how many times I have bought a weapon that wasn't all that great .. looked good.. but performed horribly!

*bump*

If you dont have time to design a new room, then att least add those targets to noob yards

Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN: