Thread: Anyone found any uses for enriched notum yet?

Anyone found any uses for enriched notum yet?

just wondering
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

mmmm prolly will be use later then
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Not throwing anything out anymore

Do you know how many notum chips / fragments i have sold so far, and now they are useful. Keep all the misc crap and maybe you will find yourself very rich on a patch day when you see.

wtb enriched notum 100Mil. must upgrade myweapon.

-Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I kinda doubt slaggie has a money problem

Re: Not throwing anything out anymore

Originally posted by Animosity
    Do you know how many notum chips / fragments i have sold so far, and now they are useful. Keep all the misc crap and maybe you will find yourself very rich on a patch day when you see.

wtb enriched notum 100Mil. must upgrade myweapon.

-Ani
    is that a offer for enriched? if so i got a qual 199 for ya /tell xolinlevh if u want it