Thread: LAG issuse suggestion.

LAG issuse suggestion.

Why cant you just put up an european server?

Iam from europe and i find it very hard to play nowdays, i have always high ping rates in tir for example. Not only in tir, almost everywhere, like the server is over traffic or something.

Its not only me that have this problems, my entire guild of 290 members are from europe. and everyone has the same problem. The game is starting to become very anoying and almost unplayable certian times of day and on weekends.

This is a fact ppl, So you put up a whole german server. why cant you put up a european server?

Maby it would cost you alot to do this, but i think its really necissary because the game are starting to become unplayable, and anoying, and if you want to keep you european costumers you should do something about this.

Sorry for the bad english.

/David

does funcom even read the suggestions?

Weekend

Saturday 22.11

Tir down due to much traffic.

This game is unplayable on weekends.

Adding a European server would mean building a new datacenter which would cost a lot of money so that's not gonna happen.
    ~Chris

ppl will stop playing then. cause the lagg wont get any less.

More and more ppl are playing this game. Maby the lag/ping is ok for you US ppl but thats not the case for the rest of the world.

Was really fun to play yesterday. 1-24 k ping all day

TOTAL LAG ANNHIALATION METHOD

it lag cause people too much are in same area right?
    its because your chat channels are horrible its like
    channel seekin team but only people in newland can hear it =(
    so if pople can hear it all over rubika they wuldnt need to go tir to find teams..

also allow us to acess the newb chat chanells whatever levle we are. how can a newb teach a newb. FC think FC think!!
    ive hear a newb been insulted than helped he was like what is this for and somone reply how in th f- world wuld i know.

also allow us to acess selling channes within indoors playfields
    I dont wanna sit around tir doin nothing so that i culd catch it when somone posts something taht im waiting for. o also arks keep sayin take it to the boards blah blah..
    i wanna play and i dont want to waste my time on boards taht only a few people who have tonsa time use.

omnis trade with clans== like make a booth that when u use u can have a chat channel as long as ure in that area and you can like an internet acess to chat with people that u culd not talk to like omni trade nuteral trade clan trade its like a general trade

also have a vendor booth not like anyone elses ideas but like you can slap the items you have on it and itll have you set a preice for it and somone can go in and see it in that booth and so they can buy your items from a booth
    like a stock broker machine

if FC is too busy or stuff at least make a room that has the least decorations make it some kind of internet cafe where thers booths taht will allow you chat acess so taht the lag will only remain in that area
    a machine thatlll allow you to chat on a specific channel like lookin for team for clans but will be heard all over rubika

i still got tonsa ideas to make game better but for now this is for the lag

ALSO make ANOTHER place LIKE broken SHORES
    grid acessible and easy to find a hi level mission for with less buildings the buildings and people make the lag

dupe broken shores or split it in half something like that

instead of chat channels if u like make areas like

make areas like clan trade center clan staging area for teams like a place where people wuld gather up and stuff

or make a building for it in the middle of a less laggy area acessible for both low and high levles or half and half
    like a nube stagin area or some sort

and place less buoldings decorations make it simple

for low levles make it wompah acessible and for high levles make it grid acessible

a place in the grid meybe

a grid trade area or a gid staging area
    im sure its a great idea

I think the lag may be caused by lack of Periods in sentances.

This is a period>.<
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

I also do want a Europeean server wich I doubt will ever happen. However, as I've heard from ppl over at the German server, that it's located in the US but the language is German. I created a character over there just to see if the connection issue would be solved, but noooo...

Lag, caused by too many ppl, yes that's verified... there is another issue too... the connection from US and EU is sometimes down/broke/bad/<insert reason> and that causes ping/lag issues as well.

EU server could solve TONS of this, but then again... it costs $$$