Thread: Patch 14.6: Ninja-Looters Nerfed!!!

Exclamation Patch 14.6: Ninja-Looters Nerfed!!!

After 14.6 all team members will be able to tell what items were looted by others on the team. Is this the end of ninja-looting as we know it?

I don't play on the test server so I'm interested in seeing what effect this will have on pickup teams where having at least one dirty stinking thief on board isnt that unusual...

Do teams dissolve in mid-mission when someone refuses to share the uber loot he ninja'd from a chest?

Re: Patch 14.6: Ninja-Looters Nerfed!!!

Originally posted by Nothanks
    ...all team members will be able to tell what items were looted by others on the team...
    Great, get a team of ninja looters, and they can all know who ninjaed what. Kinda stupid its not in vicinity chat.

Re: Patch 14.6: Ninja-Looters Nerfed!!!

Originally posted by Nothanks
    After 14.6 all team members will be able to tell what items were looted by others on the team. Is this the end of ninja-looting as we know it?
    No. But it does mark the beginning of the Need Before Greed arguments.

I'm pretty sure there is a way around this system, going to test it out when the servers is up and going

Although I have noticed this worked on both the mobs in mission, and the chests, I was somewhat surprised to note that the boss loot was not shown. Perhaps it was the single mission I have done, or it was omitted, but since most of the problems with mission loots regard the boss, FC may wish to address it.

Originally posted by Shantan
    Although I have noticed this worked on both the mobs in mission, and the chests, I was somewhat surprised to note that the boss loot was not shown. Perhaps it was the single mission I have done, or it was omitted, but since most of the problems with mission loots regard the boss, FC may wish to address it.
    \

this happend in my first mission
    but its show now.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Ninjas at tara still get away with it though, if they are not in a team.
    ~Chris

yeah really the only reason to implement this was because people hated the ninja looters who stole the penguin loot.

Like 3 missions and i am already annoyed by the loot spam

<player1> loots useless weapon to sell to shop
    <player3> loots useless cluster to sell to shop'
    <player1> loots useless armour to sell to shop.

my gameplay experience was so much enhanced by this improvement.

And my question is what happens when someone loots something that everyone wants. Is everyone going to agree to the roll. I am sure there are some people who say well you never loot anything anyways so why should you get something i had to check over 1000 dead mob for and i finally found it?

Also my opinion though i haven't come across this scenario yet. Some picks up uber loot from a locked chest. Should everyone be allowed in loot roll. I think only people who have enough B&E to open the chests should be allowed to partake because they would didn't want to spend the IP to be allowed to open chests.

I like the idea in principle but its implemented in all the wrong areas in my opinion. Instead of showing loot from every mob and chest how about you just flag boss mobs and uniques and have the loot chat show up in vicinity instead of the team chat like now.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix