Thread: After a couple weeks im noticing...

After a couple weeks im noticing...

** First of all ill say this game is light years ahead of any mmorpg ive played thus far and ive tried them all. This is by no means criticism on flaws yet simple suggestions**

Interface:

The interface works really well. Although 3/4 of your screen is usually taken up with the map,team and stats during missons.
    Guess this is for a reason and theres really no way to minimize it but i feel sorry for those people that have a small monitor and or lower req comp playing 680x480.

-Inventory is 3x3 with a scroll bar and supports a capacity
    of much more. What is the harm in being able to 'expand' it
    to view as much as needed/possible. This could also apply
    to backpacks and your bank. Its a pain to organize what you
    are selling and keeping with only a few things at a time to view.
    Also when you are throwing a backpack full of stuff on the trade
    channel. something simple yet handy

-The skills menu where you set your points is nice. Although there
    is one tab labeled 'protection' which lists all of your AC's and doesnt even have anything to do with putting points into it. This
    should really be accesable somewhere else. Perhaps by right-clicking the AC portion of the regular AC listings on the 'Stat' window could show this. Something unessicary at the least and perhaps more of a personal preference. Logic would say that AC is viewed in the 'stats' and not where you would put points in.

Misson Map:

- "Wheres the lift?".. "Wheres the boss up/down?" etc. Please for the love of God allow these to be marked or mark them when found. Most smart teams would clear all the floors and not just run for the boss in most cases,so even if you had a map upgrade to show these it really wouldnt hinder the misson too much

- Why does the map dissappear when you have to zone out of misson? Someone dies out in the middle of Newland Desert and has to run all the way back and then has to re-navigate each floor
    etc etc. (see the first thing). This isnt much incentive for the dead victim to get back into the misson. Then all the rest grow impatient sitting there waiting..

Misc:

-Im sure this has been addressed, but 3 backpacks beside each other become a cluster of confusion.

-A hotkey to upload the co-ordinates of the *last* misson recived to your map would be very nice. Its really confusing to tell a new person to "Pick a misson. Open your Misson Menu at the top. Right click on the misson and drag your mouse to the icon where it says "upload...". It would be much easier to tell them "Get a mission. Hit "O(or whatever)" on your keyboard. Could even throw in an update team hotkey. Very very simple stuff to make things flow better.

-Why cant you create a reference of an item that is displayed on the trade channels. Perhaps im a growing Agent that really wants to use that QL200 X-3 and i want to know what i need to wear it in the future .Or maybe i saw a unique item i would like to look for later but wont remember what the heck it was. Why cant you create a reference from a Nano in the shops so i know what stats i need to upload it... the reference knowledge base is a really really really nice thing for trading and knowing what you have in your bank, what gear you will be fitting into etc etc but give it even more of a KNOWLEDGE feel. Perhaps if the user choosed they could make catagories like armor , weapons etc. Let the players use this as an encylopedia if you will of what they see and want to know for future reference.

Re: After a couple weeks im noticing...

Originally posted by mangabee
    Why cant you create a reference of an item that is displayed on the trade channels. Perhaps im a growing Agent that really wants to use that QL200 X-3 and i want to know what i need to wear it in the future .Or maybe i saw a unique item i would like to look for later but wont remember what the heck it was. Why cant you create a reference from a Nano in the shops so i know what stats i need to upload it... the reference knowledge base is a really really really nice thing for trading and knowing what you have in your bank, what gear you will be fitting into etc etc but give it even more of a KNOWLEDGE feel. Perhaps if the user choosed they could make catagories like armor , weapons etc. Let the players use this as an encylopedia if you will of what they see and want to know for future reference.
    I second that suggestion. It's a very good idea, and makes perfect sense to implement.