Thread: Where are good Instruction Disks dropped?

Where are good Instruction Disks dropped?

All,

Let's compose a list of where people should hunt to get Instruction Disks. I know that the Scorps and Spiders in Eastern Longest Road drop Instruction Disks at a rate of about 1 every 3 kills. I would guess that those disks are around levels 30-50 just based upon the level of creature, but I don't remember for sure.

Where else and at what level?

Scorus

Talking

The mobs round the op in lush fields drop instruction disks. QL depends on which area you hunt:

NW Pipe: ql 10-20

SW Pipe: ql 15-25 (more if ur lucky)

SW Mine ql 20-30 (I think)

NW Cave area: ql 50+ and Ive got 79 there once.

They're all mutants of some form, but if you see a Lifebleeder at NW Cave - run because your life depends on it. It generally takes 1-2 of the groups that hunt there to kill one. I've died loads cos they agg NTs.

Also - the mutants drop implants (at same ql), monster parts (also same ql) and disks - so it can take time to find any good ones.

Do you seriously make ur own nanos? I tried it but its soo expensive in terms of ip and cash... Tell me ur secret!

Anyone who wants them can /tell me on RK1 - in particualr I keep getting skill mastery disks - which are no good to me.

As a side note - are there any mobs who drop the rest of the stuff u need to make nano progs? If I could hunt for the parts then that would be cool - I cant afford it otherwise.
    Last edited by Servivious; Jan 9th, 2002 at 14:34:06.
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

Mutants seem to drop discs fairly often. Try the shades in nw GTC for around QL80-100 discs.