Thread: 215 Wep Choice in What Situation.

Talking 215 Wep Choice in What Situation.

M150 DeLuxe Booster Edition - Burst/FA/AS (Ganking - 'Prof ?/?/?')
    Keep Fling Shot Maxed?

MTI SL70 RX Razorback Gargantua - FS/AS (? - 'Prof Bioshields?')
    Keep Full Auto + Burst blue skills maxed?

?

?

Asking this with a Opifex Agent with Full Combined sharpshooters execpt the helmet is ql 267.

If anyone that does pvp and mind helping me on this topic I'd greatly appreciate it. Plz Do not turn this into a flame thread if I may ask and try to keep it civial. Tryed to ask other agents IG and everyone has a dif story so last try to ask on the forums.
    Last edited by Anthrax; Jan 11th, 2006 at 18:07:34.

Gargantua is good for everything except ganking low evade professions in which case I'd go for the booster. That's what I do, but TBH, if I had any IPRs left, I'd reset burst/FA.
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

I have full 26 IPR's left. Some how i have 900 Swimming/pistol + 800 MR. Don't ask

Was gonna reset them 3 and put them into Burst + FA

Honestly, if you can land FA you're better off using an X-3 and concentration. Does about the same amount of damage as 1 ****ty crit from the booster and FA.

I usually land capped FAs and uncapped ASs too with that gun. So it's a real unreliable POS thats a huge waste of IP.
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Oneida really does look better than the Deluxe Booster. That being said, it would take even some extra IP ofcourse, but with SS armor it shouldn't be too bad.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

i used both onieda and booster..onieda does a nice as and fa but 10 sec equiptime sucks so ur stuck with it and i only use on low lvl non evade profs (below lvl 210 ish)
    booster i seem to get better fa than as so i think u cud practise hot swapping it for ur alpha..i tried this doing fa/cs/the shot/as/fling/tranq. but i need more practise as i mess it up alot.
    against alot of profs i use sps cause ive low as skilll atm and the only weapon i have 11 sec as on is sps so handy against ma's especially.

and my best weapon against 220 keepers and adv's are my legs...

"runs away into the distance"