Thread: How do you make Grid Armor?

How do you make Grid Armor?

What parts do you have to have to make it? And if you can't make it where do you get it?
    ~ZzKenshinzz 48 fixer on Rubi-Ka 2

grid armor drops randomly on mobs and leaders on certain ql's - in disc form and is a rarer drop
    Which then needs to be made by a tradeskiller - I advise if you find one use a well known name - for theifs run rampant for rare items.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

ya dont trust mr slaggie he is evil at its finest
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Hehe yes the other day I had 2 ga4's and a nully 2 in my hands and I had a evil thought. "I bet I can put a whole package of marshmellows in my mouth." Well b4 I succcombed to the dark side I made the nano's and went and got a soda.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Re: How do you make Grid Armor?

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
    What parts do you have to have to make it? And if you can't make it where do you get it?
    The thing they forgot to tell you is that you create Grid Armor by running a nano.

The instruction disc for the nano is extremely rare. Get a reputable tradeskiller (Slaggie is OK, from what I hear, on RK-1: on 2 there are quite a few I can put ya in touch with) to make the disc into a crystal. Upload it. Run it.

Voila. Grid armor.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Re: How do you make Grid Armor?

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
    1.Ok to get the disk you ..

Drop your shorts and bend over !!

2. Find a high level trader or engi they'll get you fixed up.