Thread: who let the rat out

Unhappy who let the rat out

any chance of a who looted that chest and let the rat kill you sign when this happens

just cant see while ppl loot chests let rat kill them and blame the doc for not being in same room to heal them.

is even worse when 2 die and say wait for me to get back b4 u continue and both say i didnt loot chest lol

so a nice tell like " drcourage open chest and got you killed"
    when this happens would be nice

so i know who not to team with in future

Talking hehe

hehehe....or, how about an icon of a large, dead rat that hangs above the person's head as a kind of Scarlet Letter.....or even a "/chest dumbass off" command the team leader can use to disable Dumbass's chest opening (we'd all see something like "Dumbass is forbidden from opening any chests").
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Or an big flashy "NINJA LOOTER" Sign over their heads that remains there for all eternity... muaahahahahahahaaa....
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Chest-openers are not neccesarily ninjalooters.

btw, keep an open eye, and you'll soon see who's going for chests, and who's not.

tons of doors is trapped by rats too...