Thread: IPR for lvl 200s

IPR for lvl 200s

ok...this is not a whine (maybe a bit..so sue me).

I am down to 4 IPR points. I have been 200 for around 4 months or so im guessing.

Funcom is deffinatly changing the way the MA works...we need to be able to fix our toons to adapt to thos changes as we have no IP points left to put into diferent skills.

Nerfing lls/ve for ranged..so there is a ton of IP i wasted now...nerfing alot of the bows we use...there is alot of IP wasted now...

(im drunk writing this so bare with me).

what i am saying is that at lvl 200...all u have to do is pvp. but u keep changing the rules..and our (not just MA btw..but alot of prof) skills need to be able to change for this. we have no way to adapt..i have no lvls to get more IP to put into new skills i need to kill omni..to help clan.

if u make major changes like this...we should be allowed to adapt to those changes in some way.

as a matter of fact..if u hit 200 i believe we should have unlimited IPR..if i wanna do trade skills to make some cash..why not let me...if i wanna pvp with new MA weapons in future patches...let me...if i wanna cast new MA buffs..let me have that chance.

(replace proffession wherever).

another example is the enf. now they have some new buffs...some enf have used all their IPR to go to 1hp from 2hb. well..new 2he weapons out there...how are they supposed to be able to use those if they cant IPR..what if they do IPR from 2hb to 1hb to 2he then u add 1he weapons etc...(which u did)...

if u r lvl 200..u get no special IPs..no special title...no special abilities...

we want a way to adapt to future patches as we cant lvl to get more IP.

Re: IPR for lvl 200s

Originally posted by celestiness
    (im drunk writing this so bare with me).
    No, thank you, but tempting as that offer sounds, I will decline.

I will, however, bear with you . I can't understand why there is not some way, particularly at higher levels, to earn more Reset Points. Even if you set PvP and the constant changes to the game chasis aside, just for the sheer continual character development opportunities, it seems to make a lot of sense.

Everytime FC changes the rules and forces some professions to overthink their tactics, they should give us at least 1 IPR for every skill line.

Arrow

I already made a looong thread about this, anyway, I can't believe there dicisions on not giving us IPR on next patch. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one stressing about next patch.

To me it looks like FC simply wants us to re roll more new char. and just make them for the new changes. Thats what ill have to do if they keep on chaging everything and not giving us IPR to addapt. Either that or ill get fed up and cancel everything.

^Bump, more ipr in 14.6 p.l.e.a.s.e!

funcom loves to nerf funcom LOVES TO NERF!
    at least give us those ip reset points! MAKE UP FOR YOR NERF!!!!
    im so angry right now
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

If not a full IPR, we need to have the ability to gain more IPR points. This WAS mentioned when the IPR system was first introduced. I think that IPR point awards for certain quests/missions should be implemented as was promised!

Re: IPR for lvl 200s

Originally posted by celestiness
    [Bas a matter of fact..if u hit 200 i believe we should have unlimited IPR..if i wanna do trade skills to make some cash..why not let me...if i wanna pvp with new MA weapons in future patches...let me...if i wanna cast new MA buffs..let me have that chance. [/B]
    Never gonna happen. You'd be having too much fun!!

Go figure.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

All levels need more IPR points. Maybe full IPR should come back for this patch.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Fc is chaing their own tail and changeing rules more often than not, we should get 5 ipr every patch ffs! =)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

just a comment, 4 ipr is enough to "unuse" a llts. Come back when you are out of IPR and give us a drunk ramble
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

NAA

Lets give the 200 players unlimmited IPR!!

today i use a ....

Nerfing is Funcom's way of extending game play. Nerf your level 200 character, and according to Funcom logic, you'll roll a new one, thereby increasing the length of your subscription.

Re: NAA

Originally posted by LittleTotem

today i use a ....
    Dual weild BANJO's... BANJO OF DOOM MUAH HA HA HA

TOMORROW THE SPOON!!!!

Thrusday I think I will try out a sunburst mkIII

oh wait, look at the shiney new sword!!! memememememe

doh, I am now jealous of that guy with the whiskey bottle of DOOM... MUST... HAVE.... BOTTLE!!!!

BABA... GIMME BABA

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: Re: NAA

Originally posted by Yazule

Dual weild BANJO's... BANJO OF DOOM MUAH HA HA HA

TOMORROW THE SPOON!!!!

Thrusday I think I will try out a sunburst mkIII

oh wait, look at the shiney new sword!!! memememememe

doh, I am now jealous of that guy with the whiskey bottle of DOOM... MUST... HAVE.... BOTTLE!!!!

BABA... GIMME BABA
    HA HA .. I LIKE IT..

MONGO

Originally posted by LittleTotem

today i use a ....
    I already made a serious post about this, but anyway... allowing a level 200 char to do a Full IPR lets say i.e. once every month would be fair and just. You'd stop the constant resetting to adapt skills to whatever whoever would feel like, but still providing somewhat ways of testing new stuff etc. Might be 1 month is a bit long, equal to the sidechange locks would also be ok. Which is 200 hours or something... ohwell.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

oh, sorry, I was in no way being serious

*puts on serious face*

not time for more IPR's yet, peeps should have some left over

they dont even patch every month, why the heck would you need a full IPR every month?

hmmmm....

ROFLOL

u guys have no idea how pissed i am at what they're doing to AO.. nerf this, nerf that, make this uber, make that uber, then nerf what you guys made uber, repeat... im SICK of this ****

Funcom really needs to get their **** straight.. i can name tons of things funcom is doing wrong.. but i won't waste my time, for they will always repeat and do the same.. its all BS

and i can't wait to see enfs with queen blades running around killing everyone
    Last edited by etin; Nov 5th, 2002 at 09:00:30.
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Giving out more ipr can never be overpowered so I really don't see the problem with it.

At lvl 200 I would love to test diffrent stuff and I'm pretty sure alot more would have fun with their lvl 200 character if that was possible, 1 full ipr/month for lvl 200 would a nice "reward" for getting all 200 lvls.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Littletotem

today i use a ....

Best thing i ever heard from a Clanner
    -Sannoz Rk2 210
    -Sannoz4 Rk1 180

"Sigh well back again "