Thread: Pumpkin Heeeads =(

Pumpkin Heeeads =(

I'm a loser, and I spent Halloween night at home playing AO. And for this I got...

Problems with Pumpkin Head event:

1. High level people camped the low level pumpkin spawn points so alot of people had no chance of killing one, even though they were high enough to. High level pumpkins...uh well yah, same thing, only high level ks'ers.

2. The drop rate of cool halloween AO candy was horrible. What fun is fighting off teams of 3 people each 80 levels higher than you, to loot an empty pumpkin?

Would it really have killed you guys to reward the losers with no family or friends who stayed home on the holiday with a 100% drop item for logging in to play?

Anyway, not to be totally depressed, the pumpkins are cool looking mobs and fun to fight, it would just be nice to have something to show for it.

yes I was thinking the same why not make up somthing like bronto candy that is not better than a can of soda - and give that every time but it will only drop on halloween - and once in awhile drop a special "treat" I remember killing a hard pumkin in pw and everyone in my team was like what ya get?! I was like a bar of silver. ;/
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

I guess the reason the drop was so bad was due to FC knowing theyd be camped to death.
    Dropping more cool stuff would mean the campers/ks'ers woud stock up on even more stuff.
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions