Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booya!

Re: Think in 3D

Originally posted by Mercatura
    I use jaydes, AODB and auno depending on what I want

Jaydes = searching
    AODB = up to date textures, NW db
    Auno = linking pre-defined searches of (14.5 and older) can't do that with asp and php, at least not the way they have them.
    Just a note on Textures... I typically don't upload textures until they hit live, basically because I don't want to have to track down individual textures that may have been tweaked by the designers in the interim period. (There are about 7000+ textures in my textures folder now, so I'm sure you can see why this wouldn't be fun. )

As an update, I'm looking into allowing linking to searches. Personally, I prefer doing everything in form post instead of querystring because it's cleaner to look at...but hopefully I'll have something figured out soon. =)

-Jayde

Super Stabilised....

.....just use another notum chip/fragment on it.

helmet looks awesome....I think this stuff gonna look best in game (in my opinion)

now just need some damn high QL notum chips/frags

I have a set of 200 I will be selling on the rk1 exchange soon.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

OK then Slag, where did you find a nano programming interface that was QL2? Far as I can tell you can't do anything higher than ql100 with the current nano programming interface, and they only come in ql1.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

check the superior stores, they are available in higher qls. I was able to use one i bought there on ql 195 inactive whatchamacallits.

Yep, I've figured out how to do it and will probably have a set hitting rk2 exchange sometime soon. And this armor does look awesome.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

I'll say one thing though, getting the notum together will be truly a pain for tose of us who detest misisoning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12