Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Destroying every outside buffs whiners in one argument

Originally posted by Turin

As I stated earlier, I know you are smarter than this.

So lets define Self Buffed, and lets define self equiped.

Self Buffed. = ONLY your OWN nanos running that YOU can cast ON YOUR OWN with no outside help running in your NCU

Self Equiped = Any piece of equipment that you can put on by yourself with out any help from others.

This is NOT the same thing.
    no no i agree with you

but ok lets take this example

a level 30 enf with a 132 wrangled on hammer he gets hammer on and cancles the wrangle he is now able to slef cast his buffs

now he wants to fight a level 30 nt who according to self buffed rules can not get mochams......

so what u are saying is its ok for the enf to get the hammer on and leave it on as long as that buffs not in his ncu currently? But the nt has to fight wityh level 30 ish nukes?

and u dont see the flaw in that logic?

duh
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

So a NT cant wrangle a gun on ??? or cant get a Pillow on ???
    Yes if they dont use any weapons there pretty sure to get owned , and Enf should have the superioty weapon choice over a NT due to the range difference anyway

... and you didn't use a 132 wrangle to get your gun on, Besheba?

Originally posted by Eddygoro
    So a NT cant wrangle a gun on ??? or cant get a Pillow on ???
    Yes if they dont use any weapons there pretty sure to get owned , and Enf should have the superioty weapon choice over a NT due to the range difference anyway

sure but look at the NT attack ratting with ne gun wether wrangled on or not. its crap my level 40 crat has half the attack ratting my level 185 nt does

and no i dont 132 wrangle my pistol on my nt on i need a 50 ish wrangle. and my crats weapon is self equipable cause ia m trying to do a weapon switch so i can have a full auto attack then switch to a faster non crit weapon

besides i am not calling for people to take thier guns to self equipable i am calling for people to stop whinning about outside buffs i think you should use everything u can to get every advantage short of telling newb players to not be outside buffed

so now you want the NT to use guns same as u with lower attack ratings? and you want fair and even and honorable?

seems to me the only way to get in a fair fight is for both parties to get ALL the buffs they can and ALL the best equipment on they can that way when u win its cause it was the best VS the best and the winner is the best of the best.

not dumb down pvp to breed or profession imbalance which is what you desire by telling people to not get outside buffed. so where is your honor when u ask people not to fight u at thier BEST.

"fight me self buffed cause i know i can beat u if you are"

well try getting buffed too and fight somone buffed if you are that good as u say you are u should win there too, but if you loose is it cause of outside buffs? or because the profession/breed imbalances are somewhat leveled when all parties are buffed?
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

Originally posted by besheba

no no i agree with you

but ok lets take this example

a level 30 enf with a 132 wrangled on hammer he gets hammer on and cancles the wrangle he is now able to slef cast his buffs

now he wants to fight a level 30 nt who according to self buffed rules can not get mochams......

so what u are saying is its ok for the enf to get the hammer on and leave it on as long as that buffs not in his ncu currently? But the nt has to fight wityh level 30 ish nukes?

and u dont see the flaw in that logic?

duh

This doesnt work though. 99% of the NT's I know carry guns ( usually rifles ) and those were all wrangled on. You can get a on gun as well, then you are hammering away with

a.) A wrangled on gun

and

b.) slef casted nukes.

No, I dont see the problem with that.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Im afraid I have only skim read the post, so if this has already been mentioned, I am sorry.

I was just ganked by an outside buffed crat. I asked if he wanted to duel - his reply was to run away - root me - then put his 'outside buffed bot' on me.

I was annoyed because he was outside buffed, and ganked me (I interpret that as being ganked, but I am aware people's views differ). I have no problem with those of you who wish to fight outside buffed. But at least have the common courtesy to tell who you fight that you want to have an outside buffed duel.

The reason I bring this here is because the crat directed me to this post and told me it would explain why he fought outside buffed. I have written this in the hope that he will read it

He kept telling me - "I will fight outside buffed if you take off your gun". I didn't understand the meaning behind this before I had read besheba's first post. But in reply to him now - I equipped my home defender myself. So BAH to you.

Ignore this if you aren't the annoying little crat who just made me lose my freshman title

Thanks (And sorry for posting semi-off-topic in your thread Besheba)
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Originally posted by Ideo

I was just ganked by an outside buffed crat. I asked if he wanted to duel - his reply was to run away - root me - then put his 'outside buffed bot' on me.
    Would I be correct in guessing that the crat was called Deskclerk? If so then that's besheba's alt mate. Yes, he likes to gank too.
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

In which case, I take back my apology of posting here.

I HATE YOU

:P
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

it was deskclerk who is me

and i said

" i will fight u self buffed if you take your gun off"

and i am glad u lost your title

and i didnt run away i ran further into the arena trying to stay out of your range for fear of divest which landed ne way.

after that landed i just went toe to toe with u rooting u near my bot, u tried to run but i could still root so u stacked ur plunder divest on me and i swithed to my lowest snare and root.

you then proceeded to die, this was second time we fought the first time i was way lower then u and the divest landed before i could get my bot on you i was not going to wait for that to happen again since once divested bot wont respond

but the best part was when my last gun shot hit you for 1 point dmg and u died

i hate traders (nothing personal) and i am glad you died and lost your title

one step closer to rookie
    and dont take this stuff too serious cause if you are leveling ur char and not just twinking we will be fighting omni together

Cant wait to see your crat hit 150, or maybe ill just level a trader to his level just to show you what "polite" means.
    Infamine 200 soljah

If (srStr(PlayerName), "Besheba") = True Then
    PlayerName = Ass
    End If

You know just as well as I do what "Self-buffed means", as many others have argued.
    ~Chris

Besh i could duell u self-buffed... i can equip every damn peace of armor self (even Kaehler sleeves, yea i know need to get out that shining endurance cluster) , and my guns i can equip self since lvl 130 so no prob. Even NCU i can selfequip...

Only my imps i cant get in without SFA, but so cant u...

But i dont duell anymore, as duels suck for soldiers and i prolly only could win vs engi selfbuffed (j/k i just dont like duels, i want war)

I hardly ever fight selfbuffed tho, thats because i dont wanna die and 2k xtra HP and a HoT really do help surviving...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by Megabio
    If (srStr(PlayerName), "Besheba") = True Then
    PlayerName = Ass
    End If

You know just as well as I do what "Self-buffed means", as many others have argued.
    ~Chris
    just cause every one says the moon is the sun does not make it so

obtw most peole at one time said the world was flat

and i didnt run away i ran further into the arena trying to stay out of your range for fear of divest which landed ne way.
    I ran up to you and asked if you wanted to duel. I had no intention of attacking you until you had agreed and said you were ready.

Anywho, I don't want to get into an arguement I obviously believe since we are both clan, as you said, we should be polite when dueling. I guess you see it otherwise

However tempting it is to reply after your next post, I shall not.
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Originally posted by Punkbum
    Besh i could duell u self-buffed... i can equip every damn peace of armor self (even Kaehler sleeves, yea i know need to get out that shining endurance cluster) , and my guns i can equip self since lvl 130 so no prob. Even NCU i can selfequip...

Only my imps i cant get in without SFA, but so cant u...

But i dont duell anymore, as duels suck for soldiers and i prolly only could win vs engi selfbuffed (j/k i just dont like duels, i want war)

I hardly ever fight selfbuffed tho, thats because i dont wanna die and 2k xtra HP and a HoT really do help surviving...

heheheh we are mostly taking about twinks

cause at high levels most of us have figured out what it means to fight

Talking

well i just was bored and wanted to add my thoughts...

But i remember when i was lvl 20 that lvl 21 agent twink i fought (and lost to) told me (after the fight) he had 300ish ncu, 2k AC, lma, almost 3k HP and alot of other **** running in his NCU... That day i swore i never fight self buffed again. :P
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

no they missue a term

and i will state it once more if everything you have on is not self equipable the u indeed have an outside buff.

its a buff that lasts till u take that peice of equipment off

why u can not see that point is beyond me

I disagree, I think you are instead trying to change a terminaology that EVERYONE here is familier with to make a point of your own. I just cant agree with you here, Sorry. Your wrong.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

its simple

self equiped needs to be introduced as a term for so called duels

self equiped> all implants, armor, weapons, bots and everything else you can imagine are capable of being removed and put back on, not including equipment that was put on with self eqguipable implants and self buffs and then implants switched back to "fighting implants

selfbuffed> right before duel casting only the buffs that u can cast only on your self

selfbuffed and self equiped> combination of the both

see the problem with all of you who claim to be honorable with fighting self buffed are not self equiped and want to keep pvp in a way that once you are equiped and obtained every advantage possible and every buff known to man in order to get equiped, will fight a newb that has neither the money nor understanding of what it is to get soooooo uber twinked and equiped

you will then proceed to spank this newb so bad and so fast that they will not want to pvp again, because you gave the alure that u are self buffed with a denotation that self buffed equals a fair fight. imagine this poor newb who eneter for first time and is asked to duel and says yeah and died in 20 secs or less to one of you uber non-self equiped uber twinks and u say it was fair because you were self buffed, but what you failed to tell this newb was that u had to get 250 ncu worth of buffs to get all of your equipment on. and you call this honor?

i say that everyone is framiliar with the term self buffed and it is a farce and inaccurate too :P

i am here a as a thorn in the side of all of you who claim to be self buffed so you can gain worthless titles at low ranks and spank newbs and preventing them from learning pvp and enjoying it from your malicious mis use of a term that "everyone knows what it means" yet they dont know the truth behind what exactly you mean

because what u really mean is am i am self buffed but not self equiped, and am using the imbalance of my professions ability to self buff better then yours to my advantyage and i will take advantage of this and proceed to spank you so bad that a taste of foul swill will remain in your mouth untill you are a higher level char and understand what it means to be ready for pvp

so if you ask me for a fair duel you better be asking to either fight

self buffed and self equipped

or
    non self equiped and outside buffed

if you ask for nething else it is NOT FAIR and there is no honor

take your semantics of what the meaning of the word "is" is and throw them away, the world and in this game is becoming tired of "SOPHISTS" and if you do not know what that word means look it up

see the problem with all of you who claim to be honorable with fighting self buffed are not self equiped and want to keep pvp in a way that once you are equiped and obtained every advantage possible and every buff known to man in order to get equiped, will fight a newb that has neither the money nor understanding of what it is to get soooooo uber twinked and equiped

you will then proceed to spank this newb so bad and so fast that they will not want to pvp again, because you gave the alure that u are self buffed with a denotation that self buffed equals a fair fight. imagine this poor newb who eneter for first time and is asked to duel and says yeah and died in 20 secs or less to one of you uber non-self equiped uber twinks and u say it was fair because you were self buffed, but what you failed to tell this newb was that u had to get 250 ncu worth of buffs to get all of your equipment on. and you call this honor?

Well put.

Take your hippocratical 'honour' and shove it.

Originally posted by ThePartisan

Well put.

Take your hippocratical 'honour' and shove it.

Hmm. Odd, but noone here is claiming to be a doctor. LOL

As for getting outside buffs & ganking people in the arena? This is extremely honourable isn't it besheba? Who's the real hypocrit here, I ask you?

As for fighting newbs, I tend not to myself. If someone shows up in the arena with mismatched armour & a bad weapon I don't ask them for a duel. I leave my duels for the people who I think will stand a reasonable chance against me. After asking them first & then agreeing on a self buffed duel. Instead of just running into the arena & shooting the first person I can find, having got a nice big HoT & whatever other buffs I can find.

No, I'll definitely leave the ganking to you besheba. I hope your moral crusade brings you the infamy you are already achieving in the arena, with your little crat.

You certainly picked an unusual way of trying to highlight how 'unfair' our self-buffed duels are. LOL
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast