Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why never NT ?

Er....Excuse me? You use nukes.... You can also use 3 MC clusters...and there are a load of mc buffing items in the game. A dedicated lvl 200 can actually use lick and candycane btw.
    3 MC clusters don't add enough. Notum Wars helps a bit 57 extra in MC, so it is just about possible to selfcast Candy Cane at level 196-199 (nanomage might do it slightly earlier if using vest/shades etc).

Lick of The Pest is not however self usable, you need several mochams running in order to use it.

Plus, if you check the database there really aren't that many items that add to MC. And many of those items are considered uber rare or just near impossible to obtain. Or are worthless junk for high level chars to wear in terms of AC etc.

Everyone has the same range now. You want your 100m range back? Too frickin bad.
    We ain't getting it back, and yes it was supposed to be our professions main advantage when it was designed...its was kinda nice to take it away from us.
    Last edited by North; Dec 21st, 2002 at 02:09:04.

Originally posted by Rudeboyz
    Er....Excuse me? You use nukes.... You can also use 3 MC clusters...and there are a load of mc buffing items in the game. A dedicated lvl 200 can actually use lick and candycane btw.
    I guess you mean corruption of pest and not lick of the pest, as no normal mortal NT can use Lick of the pest selfbuffed. (had to upload the damn think with Mochams And Wrangler... bah). Aslo for a NT that is not Nanomage (even tho its hard for them to) that dont have NW booster pack it will be pretty hard to use em anyway.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

For everyone who hasn't noticed...

ALMOST EVERY POST IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD IS FROM JANUARY!!!

Thank you.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

yes evilspork. But...

Thats the problem this post was started in like january but nt's still havnt got anything usefull. Or those new nano's that they gave us are so damn hard to get that there is really no point in even putting them in the game as a vast majoriety of us will never see them. Why not just fix basic game play problems or give us a very usefull item that we do not have to spend weeks camping for.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Re: yes evilspork. But...

Originally posted by svendor
    Thats the problem this post was started in like january but nt's still havnt got anything usefull. Or those new nano's that they gave us are so damn hard to get that there is really no point in even putting them in the game as a vast majoriety of us will never see them. Why not just fix basic game play problems or give us a very usefull item that we do not have to spend weeks camping for.
    Oh I know, I didn't mean to imply that NTs don't still have major issues (which I have mentioned in other places - wasn't 14.6 supposed to be the NT love patch? Sounds like fixers 2.0 ). Some things, like Teknolord's fixer comments, are totally different today. Others, like the NT issues you mention, are even more pressing today. I was just bugged at the people who were replying to comments made almost a year ago as if they were said today.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

/me feels bad for bringing this post back to life

~Chris

Originally posted by Hajkster

mps got a luv patch actully to... 3pets, summon items. calm pet =P it all suxed but they got something.. ;P
    Hehe forgot about this thread. ok

1: That was over a year ago
    2: we have gotten nothing but 1 or 2 junk items that every profession got
    3: The mez pet STILL doesnt work
    4: The Heal pet STILL wont heal all the time
    5: All pets get stuck on EVERYTHING
    6: MPs have no high level content much like a lot of the professions out there.
    7: Creation weapons are unequipable
    8: Creation weapons that do no damage and have very little buff to balance out the lack of damage

Need i say more?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

HA!

I left the game for 11 months plus hoping they would have given some love to NT's after all the old nerfs. Still nowt. Well a few new nanos that are, lets be honest, pants. Nice ideas and all and thanks for them FC but damn we need some basic things sorted out first.

Thing is FC are still smarting from the early bugs that made NT's so Uber all those many moons ago. When we could level up easy without even taking hits and whack people in PvP from miles away.

The things the NT prof needs to put it back on equal footing with the other profs are:

Increased Range since we have a bunch of nano spells and items for this but they have been rendered useless by the cap.

Either lower nano spell cost or perhaps bigger nano pool buffs to help with the PvP over time issue of running out of nano. (Course if your a nano mage chances are youll be dead before running out).

Spells to either have more damage or faster cycles or insta hits. Basiclly to be either more like weapons or to have higher damage (with realistic cast times) to make NT's the proper high damagers they were meant to be I dont care about dropping fast if I can actually thump someone with a good nuke. Doesnt have to kill em just hurt them.

The Nano Mage needs looked at too to make it a worthwhile race. At the moment its the worst regardless of what class you go.

Anyhoo...

NT's arent the worst off class. I dont think you can say that about any class. Also a lot of it has to do with how you play. Even a Nano Mage NT can actually be good if you play them properly and with enough experimentation and help of mates they can be just as usefull as the next class.

Still NT's have never had any proper "love" from FC only "nerfs" and pointless stuff the NTs never asked for.

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch

Hehe forgot about this thread. ok

1: That was over a year ago
    2: we have gotten nothing but 1 or 2 junk items that every profession got
    3: The mez pet STILL doesnt work
    4: The Heal pet STILL wont heal all the time
    5: All pets get stuck on EVERYTHING
    6: MPs have no high level content much like a lot of the professions out there.
    7: Creation weapons are unequipable
    8: Creation weapons that do no damage and have very little buff to balance out the lack of damage

Need i say more?
    same with NT. =) Its all sucky aswell. except for the Rare random Bonus item Nullity sphere.. Ok We also have the EXTREMLY hard to get New nanos... =P that it takes 3+ teams to get... on each mob! and hours of planing.. but we still got something.. same with you.. you still got something.. as i said.. it all suxed.. but that wasnt the thing.
    ---

Originally posted by Megabio
    /me feels bad for bringing this post back to life

~Chris
    Yea! shame on you! ;P

Merry Christmas =)
    ---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123