Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Companys

Talking mmmm

mmmm one can't dream enough these days ..... ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Unhappy

No official answers to our ideas, as usual.
    Last edited by Spook; Jan 29th, 2002 at 23:10:56.

Your own building, your own company.....meow!...meow...meow..meow

Meow, meow and yes meow

Meow, my damn ISP has screwed me so I cant get into AO yet, but meow I think it will work out soon, but in the meantime I would appreciate it if someone gave Jhoanna a tell on Rubika-1 that ill be a bit delayed meow. Ill repay you somehow for it meow.

Maybe building a company requires a *hint*neutral*hint* attitude toward the potential market.

Guess you can't get the best of both worlds...
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I have a neutral attitude towards the market damnit, why do you think I do business with both omni and clan and have both omni and clan employees. mEooooooow

That is my point.

Your employees should be neutral like in no_sir_we_are_not_affiliated_to_anyone_nor_involve d_in_any_rampant_conflict and your customers Leets or my bot if they happen to have spare creds.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

baahhh...meow

and yes I have to add a little side note.... **** telia

Someone please feed the kitty! Nothing like your spoiled little cat jumping on you 8am in the morning on a Saturday because he's used to being fed 8am on a workday.

..at least just make as able to have a label...company: Silke Entertainment..I wont even ask for a building....

Originally posted by Gil-the-Arm
    FC hates poeple who post on the board. I want a company too. but it sux.
    No, man. You got it all wrong. They're masochists who enjoy getting screamed at textually.

Joooking...
    Something big's going on outside, and we're all too smashed to do anything about it...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast