Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Companys

Companys

Meow why cant we start our own companys with both clan and omni members..and neutral to......I would really need this...since guilds dont support both omni and clan in the same guild..

Please meow..I really want to start silke entertainment as a company meow...hehe

please someone help me..im deadly ill and this is my last wish *cough* *cough* dont think I got much time left *cough* *cough*

FC hates poeple who post on the board. I want a company too. but it sux.

*bump*

Yes, AO need both guild options AND company/organization options
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

LOL I will bump your post so you don't have to again for a bit@!

Cool

Envisioned: Silly Sebastian's Superb Sniper-Service - You need a friend killed? We do the job!
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

I want this to happen!

Megabio
    I'm sorry, Silex, though it's an okay idea, you stole my super-colorful sig. Therefore, I am not allowed to support you.
    ~Chris

hahaha you just helped my bumping it and making me able to answer to you and bump it...I didnt steal it..hehe

bump

yes! let us have companies/trade organizations and YES! let them be something other than guilds and YES!!!! allow people to be members of guilds and companies simultaneously!

Zyxlquith
    Trader

Megabio
    Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    hahaha you just helped my bumping it and making me able to answer to you and bump it...I didnt steal it..hehe

Humph

Yes you did...
    ~Chris

Hey I didnt steal it, ive never even seen your signature....

meow...would really like a place...got no place to be.....dont want to hunt or do missions...and its getting meowy to stand outside The Happy Rebel Inn

Smile

How about letting neutrals start up companies, and thereby give them something unique, and others from both side may then take employment (read join) one in existance. And make higher posts in company only to neutrals.

I sort of think the higher hirarchy of Omni (don´t want compitition) and clanners (hate freaks toward the idea of a company, and I mean any company ) will not allow us of start up one of our own, but neutrals....

are you ratty in the head or what?only neutrals? dont make me claw your eyes out meowit.......why wouldnt clans be able to have companys?.....got damnit...why was that necessary.....aarghagrharghar meeeeeeeeeeeooooooow

Talking lol

yep, i think givin companies to neutral only is a *very* good idea ....

ehehehe

/me smiles

yeah, conspiracies *everywhere* yep ehehehe
    tradeskillz ?

bastard...meow...why cant a clan meow have a company thats raty

Blade you are dreaming too much
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast