Thread: Cluster shopping! GRRRRRRRR

Angry Cluster shopping! GRRRRRRRR

Couldn't you do something to make the tedious cluster serch a bit easier? This adds nothing to game play and is a complete waste of time imo. It is crazy to have to run all over for all clusters you need, the display in shop terminal is not quick to use, and it is extremely boring. why even have the only selections in a superior shop be under ql 100? It is completely annoying and ruins my fun. I understand having to work for something but this is just plain Tedious! DO SOMETHING!

you obviously were never around when only about 10% of all available clusters were in any one shop. Nowadays you can go into one shop and get all but maybe one cluster (and that only because the quality isnt right).

it is SO EASY TO BUY CLUSTERS NOW.

dont change a thing, it is completely easy.

I would suggest this though, the implant bag I pay so much for, give it enough slots for all empty implants + 3x that number, using 3 bags to keep all the stuff is dumb.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

BUMP for more room in the implant bag
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Sorry it is still a drag, yeah I know you can go to several shops. But that I have done that in this search and still have 10 I cannot find is a waste of my time in game. I have been looking for 2 days. I have never had so much trouble. There is no reason my only selection should be ql 71 and ql 73 in a sup shop. I understand it's easier but why make it this hard at all? What does it add to game? Great idea to make packs bigger though

just make a cluster terminal with ql200 s/b/f clusters of each type only. This would be a great credit sink. You can sink in lots of money and save the 3 hours to buy clusters, or you can save your cah and buy them normally

(P.S. I really do mean 3 hours. just made my ql200 implant set on. Took me 2 hours of running trade/ent/20k/nl for the first 12.33 implants. Took another hour for the last shining evasion/dodging clusters)
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Originally posted by Yazule
    dont change a thing, it is completely easy.
    It can become even easier.

Omni-Tek rule of acquisition #637:
    He who has the right QL cluster will make the sale.
    Since clusters, ammo and rechargers are about the only thing a high level, rich, character will buy, one would assume some entrepreneur would have though of the idea of selling high level clusters sooner. *boggles*
    Jefferey "Frappe" Mischler