Thread: I want in my Appartment........

I want in my Appartment........

....more than 5 objects.

Please fix that FC.
    1) more objects in Appartment.(maybe 10 or 20)
    2)Appartment owner should be able to make a dublicate from the original key. So he could give it to a friend. the friend is then able to visit him(only one time with the key). THE dublicated key is then a ONETIME key. Once used it dissapears.And the dublicated key cant be dublicated again.
    3.)We need NEW TERMINALS where we can buy more stuff for appartments. I want sometimes sort some stuff or talk with some friends (in my appartment then).
    3.) we should be able to rightclick (mabye sofa) to sit on it.
    4.) we should have (maybe)a terminal to get news around our citties or about huntings on spys in our city.
    5.)We should have maybe a possibility to use the terminal to write emails or so.(i like that to come home and read my emails)
    5.) and last................
    ...................................the YALMs should be a bit bigger .
    its a bit funny to see a (e.g. big ENForcer) in a yalm 1/3 of himself.

Actually - You can have 10 items in your apartment right now.

However, that is still a pitiful sight in such a big apartment.
    Personally I don't think there should be a limit to how many objects you can have in the apartment (perhaps 1000 or something if you absolutely have to), I really hate to be restricted.

And yes - give us real furniture for gods sake.

Anyways, this post belongs in the Suggestion forum, not the Next Patch forum.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Wink WTF?!?!?!?!?

There are apartments in AO?? Maybe I can get one in BS near where all my missions are. That way I could rip bingers between missions just like I do with work when I'm on my breaks! How sweet would that be??

how about FC has lil Arcade shops that sell games u can bring to ur apartment and plug em to a TV u just bought and play mini-games all day :P

Or even set up an Arcade bar or something in Old Athen, like in Shenmue!!! lol

And what about Zones for rich people?
    Where u can buy (like a YALM) a Villa.Big house with swimming pool or so.
    All ppl over 190 shuld be able to buy in those zones a villa to live there. that would be nice too...

hmm....seems that i know that from something ....

....the sims online?
    Last edited by Myself; Oct 30th, 2002 at 10:17:06.

Re: I want in my Appartment........

actually it's possible, or atleast was at one point, to bring friends into your appartment, but you have to be teamed to do so.

Originally posted by Myself
    2)Appartment owner should be able to make a dublicate from the original key. So he could give it to a friend. the friend is then able to visit him(only one time with the key). THE dublicated key is then a ONETIME key. Once used it dissapears.And the dublicated key cant be dublicated again.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

I just want to hear a resonse from FC on this. There have been so many threads asking for Apartments and so many people responding favoably that I cannot believe FC would just ignore this. Even if its just to say "Never" I want some kind of a response.

Gimme a decent Apt!