Thread: Size change nano's for polymorphed Advs

Size change nano's for polymorphed Advs

The size of the polymorphs adventurers can cast is pretty big. About the only way I can play as a morphed dog is via first person, which loses a lot of the coolness of AO.

Would it be possible to come up with a line of adv nanos that offer various size reductions to enable the use of polymorphs in more confined spaces and enable us to use 3rd person? I'm not asking for any other bonus from these morphs, just a scale modifer. That way a pit lizard tromping down Tir doesn't occupy the entire street. :P Or a group of pit lizards would not obscure the ability to see a mob or such. You could have it only work on a character that is polymorphed as a dog/cat/lizard to avoid possible pvp exploits of casting it on a leet or reet and making them effectively invisible. And have its percentage of shrinkage based upon the target form, so the pit lizard would shrink a higher percentage then the dog, which is smaller to begin with.

Its purely a cosmetic thing.
    Last edited by Atreyu; Oct 29th, 2002 at 19:48:06.

I made my char the smallest you could in the character creation then found shrinking bracers, currently using 2 91% ones, so far thats been plenty to allow me to see around better.

Jagdtyger