This post is for those who are looking for a good group of people to play with. I'm trying to get together a group of people that can start playing together from level 1 and hopefully stay together until level 200. I've recently come back to AO after I quit 3 months ago(Started playing the day of release) and the game isn't nearly as much fun without a group of friends to play with. Pretty much everyone I played with quit when I did and I'm out of contact with most of them. It's almost depressing playing AO now, actually .

Anyway, if you're rerolling, starting a new char or even if you're brand new to AO and looking to make some new friends and level quickly along the way(a nice little plus if I do say so myself ) then feel free to get in touch with me. I do play a lot, btw so the more active you are the better. We could even customize the group if most people are willing to play the classes we need the most, but having fun is what matters most of course.

Oh and whether we play Omni or Clan would be up to a vote after we've got the group setup, best way to do it, imo.

E-mail: falcar@si.rr.com
MSN_Messenger: brokenone_@hotmail.com