Thread: PPPE Mission QL Clarification

PPPE Mission QL Clarification

I just wanted to clarify what QL missions you need to run in order to have a chance of getting a PPPE. I've heard some people say QL57 missions, others say QL60 missions, or does it vary?
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Cool Would someone plz respond to this Goofs question!!!

I wanna know too!!!!

I got one in a QL55 team mission when they first started to pop up.

Does no one else have any imput on this?

I would like to try a few mission to see if i can get one but Don't really know the appropriate QL mission to attemp.

they drop off of ANY mobs in the ql60ish range, so it can be a bit higher, or a bit lower. many people have had success doing ql58 or so team missions and found them on the bosses. but, just like GA, theoretically it drops off of any ql60ish mob.

I got one of these 3 days ago from the boss in a QL 58 mission. Just got another one fifteen minutes ago from the boss in a QL 56 mission - however, the slider was set between difficulties, and was rolled this time by a 75 enforcer... was midway between 56 and the next difficulty up (61 I believe).

BTW - the boss looked the same both times...

i'v only heard hem drop from bosses yet, not normal mobs. since the boss is usually a few lvls higher then the mission ql, missions in the 50ish range probably give the best chance to get a pppe.

the person i bought my PPPE off of way back in the day found it on a regular mob... not boss. but, since bosses drop a lot of loot, they also tend to drop better loot... at lower levels at least when you don't get 20 kin of tarasque disks.