Thread: Multiple Playfeilds

Multiple Playfeilds

Ok , the contraversy has started now that Omni Has regained its ability to bring mass's to camelot . I applaude omni and the people behind them that orginized them to be a powerfulll force inwhich to take over camelot , but at the same time i am disgusted at tactics used . I am not here to discuss the tactics , i am here to settle sevral arguments inwhich people have been petitioned for .

So we start off with this item first :

1) Are GMs/ Arks allowed to " move " players who are in one Playfeild while the opposing side is trying to open another ?

my answer is no . Reason: Everyone is allowed to do as they see fit , that makes them happy . If i want to sit on the round table in camelot and talk / chat to friends and guild i should have that right. Am i ruining your fun or chances of opening another pf ? Is sitting there on my time and game payed dollars fun for me ? yes , if it suits a purpose such as getting things solved and chatting with friends . If it means u cant get the 4th tara to spawn then thats not my problem , i am enjoying the game as i see fit . ( see next question for further explanation)

2) is opening another alternate Playfeild allowed or an exploit ?

Many sides to that debate . The dungeons themselfs have a player limit , once that player limit is reached another playfeild will open . That seems fine to me . That is what is intended . BUT ... exploiting that gamne mechanic by haveing logged "alts" into those playfeilds and then clearing one dungeon out and logging those alts in to open the next is IMHO an exploit of this game mechanic .

The questions are simple , pls define what we can or cant do . pls inform us if it is an exploit and will be treated as such or if it is exceptable . Pls let me know if im allowed to enjoy the game as i see fit or if i will have to obey what people dictate to me and ruin my own personal fun in the game .

LOL

Remember when I said I'd return the favor from when you ganked me at level 80 something?

Looks like I've cleaned your clock out several times at camelot already. just saw you were also 'truuth'. I think tonight might have even been one of those times....

I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow too, as revenge is a dish best served multiple times
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Oct 28th, 2002 at 08:09:22.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Talking Pardon me for mentioning this, but...

you misspelled "Philosopher" in your sig.

Deacon : im clan , killed an omni ... get over it . Cleaned my clock ? lol yeah ok .

As for my doc : Hell yeah i have a doc , i also have a 150ish adv , 125ish Ma , 21 crat , and to many others to mention . U need to get out alittle more man .

You right about much you saying, it just ´wonders me why clanners laughed at the same idea 3-4 months ago.
    Minister Randal Moscadelli
    Callsign: Kryos
    Office closed down, for an unknown time