Thread: llts changes and ipr

llts changes and ipr

assumming the changes to llts are unavoidable, pls give a 1-time full ipr with the 14.6 patch and tell people what the changes will be to give them time to prepare for the changes. i know i would definately appreciate this.

I think they should give all people all ipr they spent back with booster pack, back to max for their title and they should give us info before so we can reset and change right before and then get all ipr back.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

the changes to the ELLTS can be discused and alot of opinion about it , my self dont think its a good thing really depends on how they do it ofcourse BUT 1 thing they sould NOT do is give a full IPR they did it once,,, if they do it again then that would just be !"¤ if you ask me
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

a full IPR because you have two skills you dont want anymore?

ROFLOL

redman has the right of it
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL