Thread: Neat new tradeskills inbound

Neat new tradeskills inbound

If FC doesn't delete this first.

Some of the new Yalms (including the Stiletto), look to be tradeskill only.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

That would just kick butt! Can you link where you got the info? Please! lol =)

The most difficult part will be finding the Cold Stones - eighteen of them - above QL160. That -will- take much time and effort. Or a truckload of money, when people realize their value.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Now you know why Caol have been hording them bigtime

Arrow

Hehe as soon as I saw him make that thread on rk1 exchange I started casually collecting my own. Got 10 so far.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

sweet good thing I got about 2bags full in bank of them =P

*Wonders if FC will make them nodrop like the rest.. so that you can only own one if you have the skills to put it together..*
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Arrow

Nope, as far as I can tell, only the final result is nodrop. It even explains it that way on some of the parts descriptions. The rest you can get tradeskillers to build for you, and you use some kind of register on it that makes it "your" yalm. (i.e. nodrop)

Sort of like making crat suits and personal lockpicks.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Heard you can buy Cold Stones in the stores. Anyone confirm/deny that?
    Bandersnatch - Opifex Enforcer