Thread: Here is more proof CAMPING KILLS

Here is more proof CAMPING KILLS

After reading some stuff on this one. http://www.vnunet.com/News/1136154 I just wanna point out he was camping a 18 hour spawn on some GAME , hint hint nudge nudg...

Wake up FC before its to late
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Oh jebus. Maybe I SHOULDN'T go get those Pads of Dedi...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

hmm...glad no one here does that......right?
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Deffo... no matter how uber the item it shouldnt be on more than a 3 hour spawn time.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=61152

Take a look at that... with some revisions this would allow those who wish to camp and be the "first" to own the loot and those who dont want to wait around for a spawn monster that dies in 3.2 seconds to still get the stuff eventually.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Only 32 hours this time? Sheesh.. the 86 hour thing killing the guy I can understand, but 32 hours.. hell, back in the day, I've done that Not in AO though.

--K

lol... I could see it even the foaming of the mouth...

Camper day one hour 1 "Ok you guys from trinity please let me get this item, I realy need it"
    Trinity: "If you out damage us its yours"

Spawns up trinity smears the landscape with it.

Camper: ok another 20% every 20 minutes Maybe Ill get lucky..
    18 hours goes bye Trinity shows up again
    Camper: "Come on guys Ive been here a day now let me get this one"
    Trinity "STFU"
    Trinity smears the landscape with the spawn.
    Campter: ok that last time was a fluke 20% every 20 minutes thats what the developers said...
    18 hours goes by
    Trinity shows up...
    Man at computer starts foaming at mouth...
    Trinity smears the landscape with the spawn.
    Man dies of Camping...

(side note this is what I imagined happened, no facts here). and the 32 hours would be about right on this
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!