Thread: suggestion : Pulsating Layered Protection

suggestion : Pulsating Layered Protection

NT Nanomages are complaining about lack of HP and soon all NT will be Solitus or Atrox.

Game designers should consider in creating a new NT nano-formula to prevent Nanomages no longer being played : a sort of Layered Protection automaticaly self-recast every few seconds (much like engineer's Sympathic Shields but with Layered protection instead of AC buff) . This nano should use the incomming Nanomage extra nano pool by slowly consume nano-energy every time the layered protection is regenerated.
    I think this nano will rebalance the lack of HitPoints of nanomage by wisely using their extra nanopool (if you think this nano worth being created please make it available as mission reward, NT don't need another Ultra-Expensive instruction discs).

The main idea is that nano energy migth be used by NT to deflect a small amount of damage periodically.

Adventurers are having this nano in 14.6 except they don't lose nano just redoes layers periodically

Ok, but I think NT need this nano more than adv, since adv can heal themselves.

NT can manually cast Layered that should be like healing by 500 HP but it use lot of NCU and recharge time of 4seconds prevent them from casting nukes right after...

I kinda agree that this is probably going for a wrong profession.

Soldiers also have a layered protection, I think they deserve it more then NTs, Enforcers or Adventurers.

Adventurers get very good heals.

Enforcers got Mongo.

NTs will get superior damage output (we wish).

I personally think that NTs, if given a good damage output, should remain the most fragile profession in the game.

WOW!

I love these types of posts.

First: Whatever we say will be ignored unless several hundred of you gather and yell.

Second: What you percieve as the way the game should be going isnt going to happen unless the first (see above) happens.

Third: Since when a NT gets into the 150ish range they can nuke and shoot a mob with 2200 in the nuke then 300-2000 in attack with a X3. so every 3 seconds they nuke and shoot for anywhere from 2500 to 4200. Where exactly do you get 'superior damage output'?

Give some love'n to the engineers. Put the NT notum armor out for NT's so I can make more money with my hard armor pppe.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

as an NT, i don't think either NTs or Adventurers should get an absorb shield like this. Unless it's the supposed 'cyclic shields' Advs were promised to them, then definitely give it to the Advs.

NTs only want the dealing dmg respective ratio vs dmg taking ability to be balanced. within and compared to other classes. unless an NT has those few seconds of nullity, we are crap at taking dmg. we deal plenty, but it's nothing compared to the speed in which we die. make THAT balanced and NT will be a decent profession once again.

oh, and give us our range back. that goes for Agents too.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone