Thread: Are You A Descendant? (OT Guild Recruiting)

Smile The Descendants are Recruiting. OT Guild.

The Descendants is an OT Guild on RK-2. It is also a group of long time friends who play or have played in other mmorpg's as well.

We are looking for fun loving people to join with us in our primary mission: to have fun and to help one another out.

You are not required to buy Notum Wars to join our guild. However, our guild is planning to set up some towers for those who do. We can use your help.

We accept recruits at all levels. We also have players in the GMT as well as US time zones.

To learn more about us, our history and philosophy, and other games we play in, please visit our web site at: The Descendants.

If you are interested in joining, best way is to post a request on our website and say what your time zone is and typical playing time. This way we can have an appropriate officer contact you.

Or, you can /tell one of our officers in game:
    Gamic GMT
    Varfleet or Greylend EST
    Grokker PST
    Juraeval Late PST
    Last edited by Grokker; Nov 26th, 2002 at 01:02:48.

Cool The Descendants are Recruiting. OT Guild.

Bump.

bumpidy bump

If you are looking for a guild...check us out. We only ask that you are mature and like to have a bit of fun.

Cool The Descendants are Still Recruiting. OT Guild.

bump. We're still looking for decent, mature, fun loving people.

BUMP BUMP BUMP infinite bump....................................

hehehe, i was just kidding.... I am sure bump got to bump off some where

By the way, you have time to respond to the bump in here but you dont have to to answer my question in other forum? I think that tells me you don't give a damm or you just don't hav ethe answer for it yet??? Am i right? Any way... good luck with your recruiting...

Cybersurfian:

Hmmm, I'm not so sure you're the kind of person we want in our guild anymore. However, I have responded to your questions in the other thread.

Thanks.

Thanks... sorry but i made up my mind already way before you even wrote the last respond to me... Your guild is not my type. For the fact that you can't even respond to few simple questions without being reminded of. Thanks again for responding.

On your website, the yellow(orange) ball that you have... is it a ball or is it a planet of some sort? Just curious cause i couldnt make it out... does look like one of those ball in the billiard room. Sorry, couldn't help it cause i am a professional graphic designer and artist. I love analize things. It's our nature as artists you know ... I think that ball look rather cute though...

Good luck to your guild,
    Cybersurfian

Cybersurfian:

Good luck to you too. Hope you find what you're looking for.

The orange ball with ring around it is the long forgotten planet the Descendants originally came from.