Thread: Make xan wu buyable for $15. Make money.

Make xan wu buyable for $15. Make money.

So we don't care about this game anymore right and it's just a cash grab right Funcom? Not trying to be a dick, it's just that is the definition of maintenance mode... Fine I can accept that as reality... even if it is horrifying and deplorable in regards to such an excellent game you created... it is reality.

MAKE XAN WEAPON UPGRADE UNITS PURCHASABLE THROUGH GAME SHOP FOR $15. I WILL BUY IT AND MANY OTHERS WILL FOR THEIR 200 TWINKS!

In AO's time of dying I appeal not to your humanity, or to the health of the game itself, but I appeal to your wallets! You could have more of my money, you could! Hell, I'd probably buy that multiple times. Have you considered professions that dual wield? BOOM $30!!! Bing bang boom, money! Money MONEY MOOOONEY!!!

In conclusion please remember I'm not asking you to make it easier for collector to drop WU's... I'm not asking you to make them YESdrop... I am not asking you to delve deep into AO's code and rewrite a single line of text. I am asking you to sell them to me, for $15 a piece!

I am asking you : to take my money = ]

What say you, FC gods?

pay to win is worst sort of games and i would rather pay 20-30$ each mounth in subscribtion to find a good mmo that didnt offer any pay to win

You might be surprised by this, but I have been advertising that I WTB Collector chests for years, Quack. Not weeks, months, not almost 1 year. Years - plural. No one will run it because the game has been exploited to the point of everyone having needless amounts of money. Which, if you have any knowledge of AO, you are aware is because of the duping/credit exploits in recent years. The only raids still run are for Nodrop items required for a twink / endgame setup. I have offered 5b per collector run, thats insane... and no one is even vaguely interested and so 200 twinks have no hope of acquiring XAN weapons through collector.

I get you exist to troll... But at least open your eyes :

The game is already pay to win, dummy. What do you think 50% XP cans / SL garden key kits / heckler juice are?

What about GRACE KEYS where for $15 you get approx 8b creds in the current market?

Hey what about BAZZIT QUEST / VICTORY POINTS / FREELANCERS INC TOKENS / PREMIUM SPECILIZATION BOOKS / TOKEN PACKAGES / "JUMPSTART PACK" / PACK OF BEACONS / BIOMARE EXPLORER PACK / TEMPLE EXPLORER PACK / EXPERIENCED SHADOWLANDS PACK / PANDEMONIUM EXPLORER PACK / ALL THE GARDEN KEYS / PAY TO WIN COMP BUFF / ETC???

Oh I guess on top of being a troll, you are also completely ignorant about the topic you speak of. Funny how those 2 traits always seem to exist together.

I suggest putting in an item that would revitalize level 200 play without requiring an actual game expansion and you come at me with:
    "pay to win is worst sort of games and i would rather pay 20-30$ each month in subscription to find a good mmo that didn't offer any pay to win"
    Then why don't you go and find a game with 20$-30$ a month sub and go play that one, because like it or not, AO is ALREADY PAY TO WIN. Oh because all you came here to do is to troll... it would seem according to your name... At least you succeeded in that, here, today. Fantastic.
    Last edited by Jailshank; May 14th, 2018 at 03:09:06.

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Yeah I figure I have somewhere between 0-5% of the average persons patience for counterproductive, pointless trolls...

It sure doesn't help when a game you love is dying and you think you have a win/win/win scenario... For the player base / the company / the game... and the only response is that garbage.

WU's are almost trash loot, I and many other people just FFA them, because who can't solo mitaar? Ok I'm a shade that might not be fair... still WU's are laughably easy to attain at 220.

Meanwhile at 200, it will require many many Collector runs to get it. (I have queried many people in game who claim they have opened 100+ boxes and never gotten it. Thats 17 raids btw at a rate of 6 boxes per raid). Ask around, I'm not the only person dreaming of a Xan weapon at 200.

Now realize no one will run collector even once. It is dead content, and FC put WU's into the loot table, so they intended 200's to at least, be able, to attain them.

Selling WU's through game store is a win/win/win scenario, and if anyone has any legitimate counterpoints I would be happy to rationally discuss them =]