Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums Closing

Quote Originally Posted by Literary View Post
    Created a new account-- even got to keep this user name. It surprised the hell out of me when I originally got it. Y'all might remember back in the day that it didn't matter how much you thought the name was unique or esoteric, somebody else already had it! I wanted something easy to remember so yay!

Annarina, will the new forum have the same character count cap per post as here? (which iirc is 25k)
    I have no idea, I haven't played with that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    There seems to be no Anarchy Online section on the new forums, is that coming or is it not even a consideration ?
    It's already there, we just haven't opened it to the public yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Well, they really should have had the AO forum section activated by this point so ppl going over there to register would see it in the list along with the newer games. Just telling ppl it will appear in time doesn't inspire much confidence.
    We're trying to get a bunch of the content moved over first. This is a bit of a project for me, so I appreciate the extra time.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post

It's already there, we just haven't opened it to the public yet.

We're trying to get a bunch of the content moved over first. This is a bit of a project for me, so I appreciate the extra time.
    Oh the joys of importing SQL data on the back end.... shudders.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Thank you Anarrina, it was more than I was expecting! It is cool that knowledge will not be lost in the process ! Good luck.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

An AO header with 'Under Construction' would suffice!
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

I have a custom forum title that was bestowed upon me long ago. Will I be able to have the same title on the new forums? ...Please?
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

I dont see the point with a new forum. Theres like 1 post a week.

<things>
    I'd like a reimbursement on my postcount please.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

maybe funcom deisded to give something back to their loyal players and spend 10-15 mins to just balance the game or to implement the old balance and make a forum where the developers can track the forum activity better?
    becose funcom has always had the priority to listen to the community, and maybe this forum has prevented them to do so...?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratah View Post
    I have a custom forum title that was bestowed upon me long ago. Will I be able to have the same title on the new forums? ...Please?
    Unlikely at the moment, but send me a message in private messaging over there and I'll put it on my List Of Things To Talk To Odonoptera About.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhax View Post
    I'd like a reimbursement on my postcount please.
    See, and here I thought you being my boss at one time would make you stop trolling me.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12