Thread: Komodo killed the game, discuss

Komodo killed the game, discuss

Well no more pvp/NW, clans even have to split their own RI in 2 side to pvp at TARA (100% true)......................... We won't thank you KOMODO!

Damn great to blame someone else than DI now
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Well no more pvp/NW, clans even have to split their own RI in 2 side to pvp at TARA (100% true)......................... We won't thank you KOMODO!

Damn great to blame someone else than DI now
    You still can duel me whenever you want for fun <3
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

>implying komodo isn't DI

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    >implying komodo isn't DI
    I think Muff will put you on KoS.
    After killing the pvp NW/BS

Now

They start to attack our visual environment! https://ibb.co/bN4XCx It should be petitionable for visual harassement imo!

Death to komodo! Join HC, Join SF in the fight omniz! (and give us team score please we had to split clan RI in 2 at tarasque to get some pvp -_-)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Death to komodo! Join HC, Join SF in the fight omniz! (and give us team score please we had to split clan RI in 2 at tarasque to get some pvp -_-)
    They are gone - playing other Games
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

[Update]

Since the result of the pass week pvp tempz from komodo making an offer:

Temptationz: This Year we have all seen how bad Omni really are, how they can mass but cant PVP they have no real pvp leaders no real tactics just the same old crap. So i will give Free Omni app to a clan that wishes to help these omni and pull them out of their troubles and Lead Hellcom to Victory. Become a Hero to Omni-Tek!

He will be happy to even to finance your side swaping to help hellcom become again average in pvp and pvp leading. Feel free to contact him ( please omni RL from hellcom that ALREADY swaped clan and joined us ,you are out of the deal! Semper clanfidelis the one who will decide to sacrifice to make the omnis pvp skillz GREAT AGAIN.

As a player who's been Omni forever, the fact that my faction isn't going to Tara, and isn't giving you guys kills is the sweetest thing that can be.
    The fact that clams have started this thread is just great. Not to mention the fact that the usual folks spamming DarkNet are just cringeworthy and giving us all some great laughs.
    Hope you enjoy your PVM. Glory to Clams and other Mollusks!

[Update]

Since the result of the pass week pvp tempz from komodo making an offer:

Temptationz: This Year we have all seen how bad Omni really are, how they can mass but cant PVP they have no real pvp leaders no real tactics just the same old crap. So i will give Free Omni app to a clan that wishes to help these omni and pull them out of their troubles and Lead Hellcom to Victory. Become a Hero to Omni-Tek!

He will be happy to even to finance your side swaping to help hellcom become again average in pvp and pvp leading. Feel free to contact him ( please omni RL from hellcom that ALREADY swaped clan and joined us ,you are out of the deal! Semper clanfidelis the one who will decide to sacrifice to make the omnis pvp skillz GREAT AGAIN.
    Good Idea but these Game is dead in the next one or two years - look around. All PvP Leaders left the Game and dont come back after the information that funcom dont work on AO.
    :::::: Canceled all Accounts - make no sense to play these game ::::::

Stupid rez cans ruin the game far more. I've been running Tara whenever possible though, getting bigger numbers each time. It has been fun in general.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!