Thread: R.I.P - Reapermann passed away this morning

R.I.P - Reapermann passed away this morning

We, all Athen Paladins, have the sadness to inform the AO Community that our beloved friend and General Reapermann (Carequinha, Agentough, Toughenf, and many others) passed away a few hours ago, on the morning, his time.

He was a fantastic and friendly player, a wonderful person, a dedicated raid leader, and the help he provided to me in my org leader duties has been awesome, as well as the help he kindly gave to many people around.

He has been sick for a while and still made the effort to be online with us all on Rubi-Ka.

Check this link for more information as his sister will try to organize something on Facebook.
    http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/...hp?f=2&t=11556

The following are my personal thoughts I posted on our forums and in the forums of our Alliance. I think I should share them with you.

I am usually a man of many words. I find the good ones. But, now, about Reapermann, I can only find one: Love.

I loved him and he was love to all AP.

He was a fantastic asset to our org and family, a fantastic officer, a wonderful, faithful and dedicated friend.

Reaper is with us. In all our adventures, he is with us. We don't see him but we feel him. Caring presence, guardian angel. He is here, with AP, with all and each of us.

He is wonderful and he is there.

I guess I'm crying now but I will soon feel better because he will comfort me, as he always does.
    Edit : his sister informed us that he was "comfortable and peaceful" when he passed away. I was happy to hear this.
    Last edited by Chrisax; Feb 9th, 2018 at 00:01:18.
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

I'm sorry for your loss of such a friend. It's nice to know he was comfortable when he passed as that is something I think all of us wish to be.

Many hugs for those who need them.
    ** Nanashaii - Guide Writer - Martial Artist - "If it moves, I can punch it!"

~~<@ Check out my Guide to Arete Landing with Spoiler Free and Walkthrough sections! @>~~
    ~~<@ Check out my Clan Guide on these forums! @>~~

This is a sad day for all those in AP. I have lost a friend, someone I loved and respected. May God bless you Reaper.
    Unity of the Rose - President

My condolences. People we are connected to sometimes we take for granted.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

My condolences.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

As Chris said to comfort some of us, let's imagine he's online & around, sneacking nearby to prank us anytime. It's the best way to think of him.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

shocked -_- RIP damn i had lot of fun with him though alliance :X
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Reaper was a friend to Coven of Hunters too (not to mention the rest of the Alliance).
    CoH & AOU send our love to his Family.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

RIP Reap, Damn i feel so bad about it, You always be here with us
    Zerotool 220/30/70 Agent Athen Paladins
    Zerofixer 220/28/? Fixer Athen Paladins
    Zeroengy 220/30/? Eng Athen Paladins
    Zerosheals 220/21/? Doc Athen Paladins

Rip Carequinha.
    As we say here in Portugal, descansa em paz.
    We used to chat sometimes in AO, even in the same country we didnt get to know eachother sadly as from what i've heard this guy was a decent and dedicated person.
    So sad.

/Somne
    /Mercha
    /Slynn
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.