Thread: Old fixer

Old fixer

Okay, so I have a lvl216 atrox fixer and I have no idea hoe to play him. fairly okay

some of my gear
    300 CSS
    Dust Brigade Assault Module
    envy on xan
    ofab hawk mk5 ql300
    Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer
    Infused Ancient Defender
    Ancient Defender
    Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer
    ncu hacker interface.

I am not playing him right at all tho..getting my arse kicked, last night I was doing the ado brain quest and the muddy dryiad killed me a couple times, when soloing what should I be doing, really Im doing FA, Burst and a couple perks but I know I should be doing more.

what weapon combo do you suggest. I see a few fixers with dual Rhat'Ata but that doesnt make sense to me,
    I was thinking of doing Rhat'Ata and envy of xan, then i would have burst, FA and fling, I have enough MR to dual either combo, or do I reset FA and use 2 rhata. I dunno. what works best

FYI I made this toon in 2003 and played him to 138 made him an s10 twink in 2010 leveled him to 150, resubbed and dedcided to level him now he is 216

Rhat'Ata and Envy of xan; is what most fixers use for pvm, not x2 Rhat. The way the gun hangs and which hand it is place into is right clickable. You should place the Rhat in the right hand and fire off one burst before equipping the envy (this way you will burst from the rhat and not the envy when both are used and won't spend so much time reloading)
    The FA recharge on the ofab hawk, .... is so bad it's not worth it in the least. where as on the Envy for a trox you can get it down to -15 secs np

Have gotten the Dust Brigade quest done yet ? - Gains you some fairly essential nanos (you will need help for this quest line at certain stages)
    http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...des%2F&pid=359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkh...0_et3&index=30

Back armor you haven't mentioned, you should be using the highest possible shadow web. One of the db quest rewards one is the highest available (it's a nano that puts a temp back armor item into your inv when you cast it)
    Fixer perks changed with 18.7, you should be using CiB (careful in battle ) for that extra +300 aad
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

until you get your 2nd envy iirc rhat + socom will OD it if you're lacking FA gear. just get enough FA to hit 11s and then stack +proj gear in every slot.

also, you're 216. if you haven't already, do your db quest. swsxi is pretty nice, and stacking hp and spamming the 6% long hot is probably your best solo pvm survivability. if you can't cast it after you get it run around with a CM or swap in more nanoskills huds. for perks, just make sure you cycle your evade perks, use CiB when you're getting low, don't be too proud to kite, run the best hot proc you can, don't slack on first aid skill and use the highest stims you can afford. can you post an auno equip for us to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Rhat'Ata and Envy of xan; is what most fixers use for pvm, not x2 Rhat. The way the gun hangs and which hand it is place into is right clickable. You should place the Rhat in the right hand and fire off one burst before equipping the envy (this way you will burst from the rhat and not the envy when both are used and won't spend so much time reloading)
    I did not know this and will try it out. I've felt that reloading takes agaes and didn't really know why.

Thats kind of funny i just came back to this thread.. got my 2nd envy, so now im Rhat right hand and envy of xan left hand, my FA right now is 1826, but i dont have full auto fully perked.

lvl218 3/4 now.....

but i still feel like im doing something wrong, was doing an alien daily "spaced out" and can get through single aliens but then there is one where 2 come and I die every time

Quote Originally Posted by soulviver View Post
    Thats kind of funny i just came back to this thread.. got my 2nd envy, so now im Rhat right hand and envy of xan left hand, my FA right now is 1826, but i dont have full auto fully perked.

lvl218 3/4 now.....

but i still feel like im doing something wrong, was doing an alien daily "spaced out" and can get through single aliens but then there is one where 2 come and I die every time
    do you have your db and ai nanos? the 6% hot is pretty sweet, and spammable as a heal for emergencies. An added bonus of the 6% hot is that instead of buying expensive ai armor that has evades you can wear cheap nodrops that have a lot of HP on them and use the 6% hot as a ghetto heal. swsxi is also pretty much a must-have. do you have healdelta implanted? you can wear a support foot symb, but leg really should be a ql 300 HD implant, because sometimes sitting helps regain enough health with CIB up to keep fighting. do you have NR maxed? that helps vs the nuking aliens.