Thread: [OMNI] ~Society of Salvation~ is open again!

[OMNI] ~Society of Salvation~ is open again!

Bet a few long-timers might remember these guys.

*in the journals of Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu*

I'd love to make something out of this, but I know I cannot do this alone. I need all the help I can get. City plots are expensive, and building them up even more so. But I have to try. I have to do something. And if it doesn't work, I can at least say 'well, you know, I did my best'. But I can't just do nothing. I have to try. I just hope there's some out there that'll be willing to do this with me."

(Medium RP, encouraged but not required. Send a mail to Tashania or Senvaar, since I'm not always on at the prime times. I will respond as soon as I get it, however.)
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Now there is a name I haven't heard in years. Welcome back ~Society of Salvation~!

I mean, eww....not more Omnis.

Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

Thanks. I'm hoping to make at least a little something out of this. But as said, I'll need help with it.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

I'm interested in joining. Send me a tell in game next time you are on.