Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worth coming back?

Worth coming back?

Hey,

I wanna resub. Is this worth playing anymore, or FC is gonna turn off the lights soon?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    Hey,

I wanna resub. Is this worth playing anymore, or FC is gonna turn off the lights soon?

Thanks.
    they didn't even bother to do a decent promotion for Christmas -_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

If I were you, I would use my money somewhere else.

Ao seems active now days, there are raids and active guilds (at least on the Omni side) ICC is crowded with ppl, its easy to find buffs etc.

Don't do it!
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Don't do it!
    Statement without argument? i say fake news..

No need for an argument, just a general opinion. Happy new year!
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

I tried coming back a few times. Each time it was more and more dissapointing:

1 - Constantly lower playerbase. (Almost nobody I knew back in the day was playing...)
    2 - Known exploits not being fixed.
    3 - Multiboxing.

Eventually I lost interest completely...
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

I'm so scared that this game is gonna die forever and i won't be able to play it anymore, that i think i'll resub just to walk around and ninjabuff people with tutoring expertise while i can lol.

Your comments make me sad

i think this game have been dead in peoples mines for 5-6 years now i call it the lazy effect.. all games are becoming dead to ppl. Yet AO is full alive, both server and active players.^

Don't believe in fake news..
    Last edited by ByLogic; Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:05:26.

Hopefully I can find some people to have fun with. Guess i'm gonna resub, thanks!

Edit: Yeah, that's probably not gonna happen. I logged in today and AO seemed dead to me.
    Economy was dead. No GRACE on GMI, prices are sky high, nobody selling anything. LFT was empty, and the whole feeling was like i'm a huge graveyard.

Also, there isn't a single thing left to do in this game, that I haven't done like a gazillion times already. 17 Euros/month is absurd. I just bought The Bioshock Collection for 17 Euros on Xbox store, so...

This makes me sad beyond any thought, but I think it's time to move on from this game.
    Last edited by Fluxxxx; Jan 8th, 2018 at 22:57:30.

Like I said in an earlier reply, don't do it, but you did anyway!

Always listen to clever swedes.
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Like I said in an earlier reply, don't do it, but you did anyway!

Always listen to clever swedes.
    But you still have no arguments backing your statement up, i given plenty of arguments for.

Edit: Yeah, that's probably not gonna happen. I logged in today and AO seemed dead to me.
    Economy was dead. No GRACE on GMI, prices are sky high, nobody selling anything. LFT was empty, and the whole feeling was like i'm a huge graveyard.
    NO grace? uuh that can't be true, GMI is filled with things to buy, and you find buyers.. Price alwasy been sky high, its just a relative thing. If you don't find people your in the wrong guild or raid system.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Jan 9th, 2018 at 17:52:33.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    NO grace? uuh that can't be true, GMI is filled with things to buy, and you find buyers.. Price alwasy been sky high, its just a relative thing. If you don't find people your in the wrong guild or raid system.
    Only Grace I see on GMI is 10bil. Just one.

That's cause the way you buy grace is through buy orders, not sell (max 3.999b) if you want a chance to get one set the highest buy order (around 8b currently)
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

do you value AO activity by grace count found at GMI? who cares about Graze lol

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    do you value AO activity by grace count found at GMI? who cares about Graze lol
    Actually, it matters a bit.

I used to pay my accounts with grace.

I decided to resub, as I think I have some graces left. Hopefully I can find an active org that's in for the lolz, and is not about grinding like maniacs all day without social interaction, heh.

strange it didn't matter when it didn't exist in AO (most of AO's life time)
    Last edited by ByLogic; Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:03:16.

Hopefully I can find an active org that's in for the lolz, and is not about grinding like maniacs all day without social interaction, heh.
    If your Omni check out Weyland Yutani usually around 20-50 ppl online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast