Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worth coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    I wanna resub. Is this worth playing anymore, or FC is gonna turn off the lights soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Occamsrazor View Post
    just bs. Which is the one thing i cannot check if its active on a low level froob toon.
    I think it depends what you like. In terms of PvP, last time I:
    • AFKed out a few flags.
    • joined TL7 BS >5 times and ended up using the exit, with no human contact.
    • soloed tara over probably 60 minutes with no human contact.
    • AFK farmed the ~300 GUPHs in the arena for hours with no human contact.
    As far as I can tell BS runs rarely at low levels, and is often someone multiplexing or multilogging for the quest.
    Most of the people I hung out with are gone. If I come back, it'll be ride round and kill stuff for cute fuzzy newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    Its not dead, teaming is not really a thing in AO...
    What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Most of the people I hung out with are gone. If I come back, it'll be ride round and kill stuff for cute fuzzy newbies.
    I miss you, srompupu

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    I think it depends what you like. In terms of PvP.
    I like all kinds of pvp, but based on past experience, bs pvp can be fun, if there isnt too many daily farmers/gimps/non 220's or very few people in it. The best thing is a good mix of all types of pvp, however i have never been all that much into tara/towers considering i pretty much only play ma. I really miss this game, its sad to see whats happened to it. Also, do anyone know why signatures wont show anymore?

<—— Grrrl
    Last edited by Occamsrazor; Jan 14th, 2018 at 15:12:57.
    Grrrl 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Grrrleng 220/30/70 Engineer

I play mostly MA too... i have no idea what to do, to be honest. I'll probably do a low level twink or something.

Its very rewarding once you get the hang of it, although it requires a lot of effort to get there, can say for sure that no other class has to use as many keybinds or weapon swaps as ma do. Really enjoyed ma in pvp at tl5 and tl7, however i havent played since pre-rebalance, so i have no idea how well they can perform these days.
    Last edited by Occamsrazor; Jan 14th, 2018 at 18:32:59.
    Grrrl 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Grrrleng 220/30/70 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I miss you, srompupu
    Miss u 2 bby <3

Quote Originally Posted by Occamsrazor View Post
    I really miss this game, its sad to see whats happened to it. Also, do anyone know why signatures wont show anymore?
    Yup, I think pretty much all types of pvp have died out. Signature appearance surprisingly depends on on whether you're logged in or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123