Thread: Support pet question

Support pet question

What does the support pet do?? I thought he does mez? Mine just stands there he looks like he's attacking but he's doing no damage what is the point of them ??

Quote Originally Posted by djopteron View Post
    What does the support pet do?? I thought he does mez? Mine just stands there he looks like he's attacking but he's doing no damage what is the point of them ??
    A 100% landing mezz of the mezz pet would make it pretty overpowered, so don't expect wonders there. Also, using a level 5 mezz pet on level 100 mobs (to give an extreme example) is pretty much a recipe for fail, i.e. you might as well not use such a pet then. If you look at nanos like this one you will see that they contain PM/SI buffs, which means you may want to drop PM/SI buffs, either as Comp XXX or single ones on your mezz pet. Also include nano cost reduction (Web), and maybe nano interrupt modifier on the pet. These two are a good idea for the heal pet, too.

Also watch over the nano pool of the pet. If it has emptied its nano, it will not mezz anything anymore; the heal pet will stop healing then. You can either redo the entire pet (+buffs on it), or apply a recharger (or multiple) on it (you need to sit for this and target the pet).