Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone get this Assassin Armor yet?

Did anyone get this Assassin Armor yet?

I contacted support but no response. I have 5 accounts and I just renewed for a year. I should of received the armor package (Vacuum-Packed Cybernetic Assassin Armor minus the helm) correct? Am I wrong about the date or something. Just trying to verify if this is on my end or not. Maybe I misread something but it hasn't showed up in claim on any of the accounts.

Did you just sub for a year the usual way, or did you do it from the "special offers and upgrades" menu? The former doesn't give you the extra rewards. However they should be able to fix it if you just manage to reach the support.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Thanks that must of been what I did. Thanks for the help. I'll send another support ticket.

wow, I hope you get this resolved in your favour, I'd hate to think that someone paying a year for 5 accounts didn't get the reward just for a simple mistake that anyone could make. good luck! we need people like you to keep the game alive, thanks!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

It is retarded that people can subscribe in a promational period and not get the promtion, period.
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by tlaski View Post
    It is retarded that people can subscribe in a promational period and not get the promtion, period.
    It really is, but that's the way it's always been with funcom.

And i hope the OP gets this issue resolved.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

i signed up for a year as well on July 1st and did not get the armor katana and nano cans associated with the special offer. I put in an email petition over 2 days ago and still haven't got a response. I feel the same way that if you add time , like the offer says, you should get the armor. what they aren't telling you is that you are not getting the 1500 funcom points that would normally come with the 1 year. Its a scam not a special offer, you lose 1500 funcom points to get xp armor

I subscribed through the special offer and got the armor and the funcom points.. strange..
    But they billed me twice ...
    I wrote a ticket too but got no response in 2 days so I tried the livechat. Got a GM in 10 minutes and it was fixed ten minutes later.
    So try the livechat. It says it is only for payment issues. but I would say that this is a payment issue.

livechat.funcom.com
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS

Quote Originally Posted by Behoernchen View Post
    ...got no response in 2 days so I tried the livechat. Got a GM in 10 minutes and it was fixed ten minutes later.
    So try the livechat. It says it is only for payment issues. but I would say that this is a payment issue.

livechat.funcom.com
    Thank you!
    Didn't know there was a chat option. Fixed my issues in, well not 10 minutes, but certainly faster than the regular CS form.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

I did 12 months true anniversary offer and got armor, but I did not get any points.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeking View Post
    I did 12 months true anniversary offer and got armor, but I did not get any points.
    Yeah looks like you aren't supposed to get them..
    I probably got them because they billed me the 12 month from the offer and a 12 month subscritption on top of that.
    Which is why I contacted them in the first place.
    They cancelled the renewed subscription but probably forgot to reduce my points.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeking View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's an oversight from their side. I initially just got the bonus items (no game time or Points), but after getting in touch with CS they fixed both. My problem was probably that I deleted my payment options to soon after ordering - thinking that if I could log in everything should be hunky dory. Apparently it takes some additional time to get the "playtime start" time stamp.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

Heh, FC's billing is a very weird beast. I've had buying a year's worth of game time flagged and blocked as 'supicious'. I've also had a yearly sub deal get processed twice (I got charged twice but also got the time and the stuff in it and the vet points twice - I figured it was fair enough and kept it ).

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I renewed mine on June 27th and it is still not fixed ... no armor, no katana, no cans. I tried online chat as mentioned above and was told they could do nothing, that I had to wait on the email customer service. I sent them an email more than a week ago and they have sent me nothing beyond the auto response opening the ticket.

Emma

I would just try the chat again. Other GM other result. It is not unheard of

It actually happened because of their auto billing system. It wasnt really my mistake other than not disabling the auto bill. Thanks for the link to chat.. no one responds with their ticketing system anymore.. 1 week in and no response.

Well I don't appear to have got any FC points with the anniversary offer. Just 360 days of game time and the crappy armour. Really FC? You call this a deal? The price point on this old game is TOO HIGH.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

At least you got the armor. My ticket is over a week old, no responses to any of my replies and the event is almost over. I spoke to the live chat but he could not fix this issue. I know we are not their prime demographic but really a shame they put no effort into supporting us, even with small things. I'm not even asking for new content, just anniversary items. Guess this is the last year for me, I don't play much really just support the company but I think it's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    My ticket is over a week old, no responses to any of my replies and the event is almost over. I spoke to the live chat but he could not fix this issue.
    IMO you should contact your credit card company or whatever you use as payment method and cancel the payment. You clearly haven't gotten what you payed for.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

I subbed for a year through the anniversary deal. Got the items but no fc points. I did chat with fc, and they confirmed that the anniversary deal did not include points.

Edit: Plot twist. Got another mail from FC a day or 2 later. They added the Points after all.
    Last edited by Tumens; Sep 12th, 2017 at 07:49:37.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast