Thread: [Clan] BSTRDS - Recruiting

Lightbulb [Clan] BSTRDS - Recruiting

BSTRDS

ABOUT US

We are a very small org and like to keep it so, but was interested to see if we do a post here on forum what can happen. We are mixed group of players Euros/US/Australia. What you need is to have a mindset for endgame content but even if ur not there yet we can always help you to get there.
    We are a very active org, and we do every endgame instances except S42 (but we do get invites from other orgs to help out sometimes).
    BSTRDS org was founded 2016 July but many of us has played this game pre smartphone was released

RULES

It's quite simple don't be greedy or a douche, and don't cheat or exploit. Leave your mental problems at home.
    We don't do any kind of drama over small stuff like loot or ganking etc. After all it's just a game (Sorry if i broke anyone's illusion).

Org Benefits

Large ql 300 city
    Org bot / Raidbot
    And funny chat and Discord (voice program)

How to join

We don't use any forums and we don't use any social media so if you feel like joining our ranks all you need is to talk to me /Ultri
    I can be on Redcurry/Ultmech/Ultras/Currypew/Ultrish/ or just ask someone if you see

Let's see if this turn out something or not.

Most important is ur willing to put time and effort to learn or if you already know it all maybe you can teach us

http://people.anarchy-online.com/org.../5/name/581633
    Last edited by Ultri; Jun 26th, 2017 at 22:47:11.
    President of BSTRDS

BUMB---For realy nice and friendly helpfull ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzirevange View Post
    BUMB---For realy nice and friendly helpfull ORG
    Thanks mate
    President of BSTRDS

Ill do a shameful bump
    President of BSTRDS

rebumb to get it up again REALY nice members and a lot of fun, help tasks and raiding

friendlyrebumb for great org